Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Should Trump still face his civil lawsuit?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 52 Replies
As was mentioned in the campaign, he has two civil class action lawsuits against him about Trump University saying it was a scam

The trial in California is supporsed to start November 28. His lawyers are asking the judge to postpone it until after January because he's busy right now. This is the judge that Trump said should not be on the case because he's Mexican. The judge apparently didn't seem like he'd grant that request.

Personally, I'm not a hardcore Trump supporter at all but I think this lawsuit stuff is BS and will distract him when he's already learning, working and on the job getting our government set up, and he only has 70 days to do it! These lawsuits should be dropped, and if not then postponed at the very least!
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 11, 2016 at 9:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 11, 2016 at 9:18 PM

Oh really now.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 11, 2016 at 9:20 PM
8 moms liked this
Yes, you can't become a president and get out of legitimate civil suits. Maybe he shouldn't have run with so much on his plate already, eh?
HellHound
by Ruby Member on Nov. 11, 2016 at 9:21 PM
6 moms liked this
A person's position - be it in the private or public sector - should never be a shield against justice being served.
Talkingheads
by Ruby Member on Nov. 11, 2016 at 9:22 PM
2 moms liked this

You think he is going to be less busy in January?

hotspice58
by Platinum Member on Nov. 11, 2016 at 9:23 PM
1 mom liked this
He shouldn't have run. Yes, the trials should go on.
Bagira62
by on Nov. 11, 2016 at 9:23 PM
Hilary should be in jail already, why isn't she, because all politicians have enough money to get out of it, lol.
3prayers
by on Nov. 11, 2016 at 9:24 PM
1 mom liked this
Hmmm. I think he should be held as accountable as any other American would. Possibly more so. I understand your point but I think Hillary is what we get for exempting politicians from the standards that everyone else adheres to.
If he dodges legal consequences and responsibilities then I have the same issue with him that I did with her.
Bubelah
by Silver Member on Nov. 11, 2016 at 9:26 PM
1 mom liked this

Do try to stay on topic. Yes,he should still be tried

Quoting Bagira62: Hilary should be in jail already, why isn't she, because all politicians have enough money to get out of it, lol.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 11, 2016 at 9:28 PM
Someone correct me, but wasn't it dropped again?
SueWanda
by Platinum Member on Nov. 11, 2016 at 9:28 PM
3 moms liked this
Of course he should still be tried. Fraud isn't less fraudulent because you're busy.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)