• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If you haven't read this yet, you should.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 23 Replies
4 moms liked this
I came across this and thought it did a great job of explaining.

And before you mention the horrific acts that are done in the name of Trump, remember that people are acting just as bad in the name of Clinton. I personally believe those on both sides that are rioting and threatening were bad people to begin with and are just using the election to strike out. The majority, again on both sides, are not like them. Also remember just months ago, people were in agreement that not everyone that is Muslim is a terrorist, not every black is a criminal, and not every white is racist; that there are good and bad everywhere no matter the race or religion. So, keep that in mind.

I'm noticing that a lot of you aren't graciously accepting the fact that your candidate lost. In fact you seem to be posting even more hateful things about those of us who voted for Trump.
Some of you are apparently "triggered". Because you are posting how "sick" you feel about the results.
How did this happen you ask?
You created "us" when you attacked our freedom of speech.
You created "us" when you attacked our right to bear arms.
You created "us" when you attacked our Christian beliefs.
You created "us" when you constantly referred to us as racists.
You created "us" when you constantly called us xenophobic.
You created "us" when you told us to get on board or get out of the way.
You created "us" when you forced us to buy health care and then financially penalized us for not participating.
You created "us" when you allowed our jobs to continue to leave our country.
You created "us" when you attacked our flag.
You created "us" when you confused women's rights with feminism.
You created "us" when you began to immasculate men.
You created "us" when you decided to make our children soft.
You created "us" when you decided to vote for progressive ideals.
You created "us" when you attacked our way of life.
You created "us" when you decided to let our government get out of control.
"You" created "us" the silent majority.
And we became fed up and we pushed back and spoke up.
And we did it with ballots, not bullets.
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 11, 2016 at 11:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 12, 2016 at 12:04 AM
7 moms liked this
So done with this crap.
America voted. Someone won. Get over it.

Act like adults and true Americans and stop burning your own flags and damaging your own property like fucking lunatics... making you look even worse than the person you are protesting about.

UGH.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 12, 2016 at 12:52 AM
Bump
eadyT
by on Nov. 12, 2016 at 1:01 AM
2 moms liked this
Well said and written. And like you I believe the people who are doing wrong would do so anyway if it wasn't the election they have and would have found something else.

Everything is done for the next four years and we all need to go forward.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 12, 2016 at 1:05 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm sorry but I am not up to reading all that...i want bygones to be bygones and move on

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 12, 2016 at 2:47 AM
Yes, those people would definitely still been doing hateful things no matter what.

Quoting eadyT: Well said and written. And like you I believe the people who are doing wrong would do so anyway if it wasn't the election they have and would have found something else.

Everything is done for the next four years and we all need to go forward.

squeekers
by squeekers on Nov. 12, 2016 at 2:50 AM
1 mom liked this

agirlyouknow2.0
by on Nov. 12, 2016 at 2:51 AM
4 moms liked this
Um, you guys are not "silent" or "the majority".

Hillary won the popular vote.

Christian beliefs were never under attack. Bigoted beliefs that led you to think you could take rights from people were.

Your right to bear arms weren't either. Your right to own a fucking machine gun was.

I don't know what the author of this is talking about with making children soft and immasculating men. Wtf does that mean.

Just what is wrong with voting for progressive ideals? Why is it so radical to want equal rights for women, Muslims, minorities and LGBT, an environment that's livable and wanting people that take care of us (serve us food, clean after us, etc) to be able to afford to feed their families

You earned the terms racist and xenophobe when you decided you wanted your country back (whatever that means, God only knows). When you attacked the POTUS for the color of his skin and spread lies about him (because you know, a funny sounding name and brown skin equals Muslim and unamerican). When you decided to stand by while unarmed African Americans were killed by police (NO I am not saying that the way they retaliated is okay either). You like people that tell it like it is, calling you racist and xenophobe is telling it like it is.

(NOTE: I am not saying all of you believe these things, just that the vast majority of you do. If you don't, don't quote me saying so. I know that republican doesn't automatically make you a racist/xenophobe)

Oh, and for those of you shocked at how upset people are Trump won, this is what you created when you decided all men weren't created equal and don't deserve the same rights. When you decided that your version of how the Bible should be interpreted should control a country that was NOT founded on religion.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 12, 2016 at 3:06 AM
Right? Oh and lol at attacking their "freedom of speech"
Why, because the rest of us have made it unacceptable to spew racist, sexist, homophobic vitriol? Fuck whoever wrote this garbage. I'm honestly not even mad at the results of the election, you win some, you lose some and this time we lost. For people that supported Trump because they believed in his economic and social policies, fine. For people that voted for him because he was the lesser of two evils, ok. But for people that voted for him because they feel that "political correctness has gone too far" or that "religious freedom" is only for their version of Christianity, or for people who voted for him because they're more fucking offended by burning a piece of cloth than they are that veterans are homeless and elderly or disabled are hungry or young black children are being gunned down in the streets like animals, fuck those people.

Quoting agirlyouknow2.0: Um, you guys are not "silent" or "the majority".

Christian beliefs were never under attack. Bigoted beliefs that led you to think you could take rights from people were.

Your right to bear arms weren't either. Your right to own a fucking machine gun was.

I don't know what the author of this is talking about with making children soft and immasculating men. Wtf does that mean.

Just what is wrong with voting for progressive ideals? Why is it so radical to want equal rights for women, Muslims, minorities and LGBT, an environment that's livable and wanting people that take care of us (serve us food, clean after us, etc) to be able to afford to feed their families

You earned the terms racist and xenophobe when you decided you wanted your country back (whatever that means, God only knows). When you attacked the POTUS for the color of his skin and spread lies about him (because you know, a funny sounding name and brown skin equals Muslim and unamerican). When you decided to stand by while unarmed African Americans were killed by police (NO I am not saying that the way they retaliated is okay either). You like people that tell it like it is, calling you racist and xenophobe is telling it like it is.

(NOTE: I am not saying all of you believe these things, just that the vast majority of you do. If you don't, don't quote me saying so. I know that republican doesn't automatically make you a racist/xenophobe)

Oh, and for those of you shocked at how upset people are Trump won, this is what you created when you decided all men weren't created equal and don't deserve the same rights. When you decided that your version of how the Bible should be interpreted should control a country that was NOT founded on religion.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Nov. 12, 2016 at 3:09 AM

I agree with the protesting and the reasons they are doing it. . American put a POS in office and we will all pay for it eventually.  This is much more than crying over a loss. I really don't know how any woman could vote for him?  I don't agree with republican policies though.    The only thing I don't agree with is the violence. 

agirlyouknow2.0
by on Nov. 12, 2016 at 3:11 AM
Completely agree. Trump has attacked the freedom of speech many times. He's talked about punching protestors and suing any journalist he thinks is a liar. But I suppose freedom of speech should only apply to people that agree with them.

Quoting Anonymous 4: Right? Oh and lol at attacking their "freedom of speech"
Why, because the rest of us have made it unacceptable to spew racist, sexist, homophobic vitriol? Fuck whoever wrote this garbage. I'm honestly not even mad at the results of the election, you win some, you lose some and this time we lost. For people that supported Trump because they believed in his economic and social policies, fine. For people that voted for him because he was the lesser of two evils, ok. But for people that voted for him because they feel that "political correctness has gone too far" or that "religious freedom" is only for their version of Christianity, or for people who voted for him because they're more fucking offended by burning a piece of cloth than they are that veterans are homeless and elderly or disabled are hungry or young black children are being gunned down in the streets like animals, fuck those people.

Quoting agirlyouknow2.0: Um, you guys are not "silent" or "the majority".

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)