Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cheap a$$

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 15 Replies

I posted a group photo of some toys i want to sell on a fb sale page. To make room for new christmas toys and get some extra money. Its well over $200 worth of toys. I asked for people to make me a reasonable offer on the toys. Some girl just commented saying $10 for all. Seriously?

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 28, 2016 at 12:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Ted1242
by I'm listening. on Nov. 28, 2016 at 12:52 AM
What do you expect. Really.
bluebunnybabe
by kid crack dealer on Nov. 28, 2016 at 12:54 AM
That's what happens when you say make me an offer. Put a price.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 28, 2016 at 12:54 AM

i expect to make a profit not get robbed. Its all good quality stuff and most of the stuff sold for $30-$50 brand new and thats what they are still listed as in stores.

Quoting Ted1242: What do you expect. Really.

Ted1242
by I'm listening. on Nov. 28, 2016 at 12:55 AM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Someone literally offered me ten dollars for two of these handmade chairs and the table custom made to hold wine glasses. People are fucking window lickers.
luckysevenwow
by Emerald Member on Nov. 28, 2016 at 12:55 AM
It's used, plain and simple, you're not going to get much for used, played with toys.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 28, 2016 at 12:55 AM

ive posted the same thing on other items and never got a damn $10 offer on a lot of 20 toys.

Quoting bluebunnybabe: That's what happens when you say make me an offer. Put a price.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 28, 2016 at 12:56 AM

damn!

Quoting Ted1242:

Mobile Photo

Someone literally offered me ten dollars for two of these handmade chairs and the table custom made to hold wine glasses. People are fucking window lickers.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 28, 2016 at 12:58 AM

im not expecting to get what i paid but $10 for $200 worth of toys is an insult. she told me i could get the stuff cheap at walmart. i went to walmart.com and the majority of what i posted is still listed at the price i paid and when i showed her she argued that she didnt pay that much for the same items.

Quoting luckysevenwow: It's used, plain and simple, you're not going to get much for used, played with toys.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 28, 2016 at 1:02 AM
That's nice! Needs a nice coat of stain, though. How much do you want?

Quoting Ted1242:

Mobile Photo

MistressMonster
by Sour Grapes on Nov. 28, 2016 at 1:10 AM

You are not going to get people to pay new prices for used toys.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

i expect to make a profit not get robbed. Its all good quality stuff and most of the stuff sold for $30-$50 brand new and thats what they are still listed as in stores.

Quoting Ted1242: What do you expect. Really.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)