Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Apparently I'm an irresponsible dog owner because my dogs don't get rabies shots

Posted by on Nov. 28, 2016 at 5:24 AM
  • 189 Replies
3 moms liked this
I am sure many of you saw the dog related post earlier.

Well apparently someone (won't say a screen name) felt the need to message me and chew me out after the post because I mentioned that my dogs don't get the rabies shots. She skipped over the part where I said rabies is not a thing here.

When I told here where I live,in Australia, they don't even offer rabies shots because they are unnecessary she got all mad. She then told me to get rid of my dogs anyway

Not everyone is an irresponsible dog owner. Some people truly care about their dogs. My dogs are fully vetted and are seen regularly. I would never go years without taking them to the vet that is horrible! Lol thanks for the laugh
by on Nov. 28, 2016 at 5:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Nov. 28, 2016 at 5:28 AM
7 moms liked this
You make nasty comments on rydersmom posts - you want the same kind of replies?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 28, 2016 at 5:28 AM
2 moms liked this
Well there's a reason a lot of people hate Americans. "We" tend to base everyone off of what should be done here as if the rest of the world is stupid and isn't already light years ahead of us with many things.
Masterchefmom
by Sapphire Member on Nov. 28, 2016 at 5:28 AM
I stated some truths. I am sure I'll get mixed replies 😊

Quoting Anonymous 1: You make nasty comments on rydersmom posts - you want the same kind of replies?
Masterchefmom
by Sapphire Member on Nov. 28, 2016 at 5:29 AM
Nah I'm just laughing at the lady

Quoting Anonymous 3:

I'm confused , are we all supposed to agree with you?

Masterchefmom
by Sapphire Member on Nov. 28, 2016 at 5:32 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm laughing because she is an idiot who has no idea what she is taking about.

Quoting Anonymous 3:

Really???  It sounds more like you're whining that a member had the audacity to disagree with you.

Quoting Masterchefmom: Nah I'm just laughing at the lady

Quoting Anonymous 3:

I'm confused , are we all supposed to agree with you?

TishHughes2.0
by on Nov. 28, 2016 at 5:32 AM
3 moms liked this

People assume everyone on this site is American. I guess common sense would say you aren't but since the US is a melting pot, I'm assuming you left the part out where you aren't in the states....to get some negative feedback, I suppose? 

Eh, whatever. Carry on.

Masterchefmom
by Sapphire Member on Nov. 28, 2016 at 5:37 AM
1 mom liked this
I think it is pretty obvious I am not American given the fact I say it a the time and my picture. It was clear in the comment that I was not from the US. I said something along the lines of "I don't even live in a country where rabies is an issue but I still know how important it is for dogs in California to get the rabies shot"

Quoting TishHughes2.0:

People assume everyone on this site is American. I guess common sense would say you aren't but since the US is a melting pot, I'm assuming you left the part out where you aren't in the states....to get some negative feedback, I suppose? 

Eh, whatever. Carry on.

TishHughes2.0
by on Nov. 28, 2016 at 5:38 AM

Hmmm. Your picture means nothing but as for the rest of your comment, well I guess she's just stupid. 

Carry on.

Quoting Masterchefmom: I think it is pretty obvious I am not American given the fact I say it a the time and my picture. It was clear in the comment that I was not from the US. I said something along the lines of "I don't even live in a country where rabies is an issue but I still know how important it is for dogs in California to get the rabies shot"
Quoting TishHughes2.0:

Eh, whatever. Carry on.

BionicBunny
by on Nov. 28, 2016 at 5:41 AM
People just like to judge.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 28, 2016 at 5:41 AM
7 moms liked this

I would have thought that the fact she uses the Australian flag as her avatar would be a pretty big clue that she might not live in the US ...

Quoting TishHughes2.0:

Eh, whatever. Carry on.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)