Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

He rejects me every time

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 23 Replies
And it hurts. So bad.

It's literally like you see how a 19 50's how wife portrayed that's terrified of engaging in sex.

I'm tired
I'm hungry
I'm about pee myself ( then sits there for 2 hours, repeats if you try ago after he finally does go to the bathroom)
I have a head ache.

It's not even just no sex, he won't do anything a sexual nature. No caresses of parts that feel arousing to me. Like my hips, breasts, hands caressing my waist, inner thighs. Nothing.

And then the worst part, and this may seem petty. But I'll beg. He's reject. But then pity touches me by cuddling and only touching things that can't possibly be arousing. Like a gentle shoulder massage, but only for like 5 seconds. Not even enough to pretend to ease done tension. And I every of it, but I try to fake respond hoping it might lead to more. But it doesn't.

I hate myself when he get that tingle, that desire for sexual contact. But I try give him the chance to respond. Even though I know there's no chance.

I've tried literally asking. I've tried asking about "tonight", to which hell usually pretend to be excited, but then "tonight" shows up and he's "tired, with a head ache, wants to watch this movie, hold on that position that allows you to touch me sexually too excruciating even though before you touched me I was 100% comfortable."

It hurts so bad. I feel unloved.

And Before anyone claims he's just not into sex, about a year ago I caught reply to casual encounters ads on Craigslist saying he's always down and would try anything.

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 28, 2016 at 6:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
corticosteroid
by Sapphire Member on Nov. 28, 2016 at 6:44 AM

He has performance anxiety.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 28, 2016 at 6:45 AM

He's fucking someone else.

Curlymom234
by Flamingo lady on Nov. 28, 2016 at 6:47 AM
Someone else might be in the picture.
blessed107
by Sapphire Member on Nov. 28, 2016 at 6:49 AM
He's not attracted to you anymore or he's seeing someone else. I knew I wasn't attracted to my ex anymore when touching him made me feel resentment. I couldn't pretend I wanted him anymore, I let that relationship go.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 28, 2016 at 6:52 AM
He insists that I have negative self talk, and the fact that I jump to what you've said is why he won't do anything with me. :(

Quoting blessed107: He's not attracted to you anymore or he's seeing someone else. I knew I wasn't attracted to my ex anymore when touching him made me feel resentment. I couldn't pretend I wanted him anymore, I let that relationship go.
corticosteroid
by Sapphire Member on Nov. 28, 2016 at 6:56 AM

Exactly.  He has performance anxiety because you're depending on him to solve your emotional issues through sex.  He can't do that, so he'd rather not even try than try and fail.

Quoting Anonymous 1: He insists that I have negative self talk, and the fact that I jump to what you've said is why he won't do anything with me. :(
Quoting blessed107: He's not attracted to you anymore or he's seeing someone else. I knew I wasn't attracted to my ex anymore when touching him made me feel resentment. I couldn't pretend I wanted him anymore, I let that relationship go.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 28, 2016 at 6:59 AM
Honestly, it sounds like he's not into it because you're so needy and desperate. Have you ever been attracted to a guy that begs you for sex?

If a man was begging a woman like that, most people would think he's immature and disgusting. It's no different for a woman, and he's probably over it.

Try counseling and learn how to communicate what your issues are.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 28, 2016 at 7:01 AM
Yet this comes after almost three years of this issue arising and only getting worse with time. At first it was just most of the time, and that kinda stung. And for a long time he had me convinced he just had that low of a sex drive. Until the Craigslist thing brought itself to light through mere chance. Then I knew it was specific to me. And it hurt. He seemed to then try for a while, but suddenly he doesn't anymore. If I give indication that I want sexual contact he ends all contact. Yet if I don't and try to wait on him to initiate he claims " I thought you didn't want it, you have no indication"

Quoting corticosteroid:

Exactly.  He has performance anxiety because you're depending on him to solve your emotional issues through sex.  He can't do that, so he'd rather not even try than try and fail.

Quoting Anonymous 1: He insists that I have negative self talk, and the fact that I jump to what you've said is why he won't do anything with me. :(

WickedPissah
by Penis colada on Nov. 28, 2016 at 7:02 AM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 28, 2016 at 7:04 AM
Maybe he's gay
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)