Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Last man standing with Tim Allen?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies
When did Kyle switch from one daughter to the other ?
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 28, 2016 at 8:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 28, 2016 at 8:19 AM

2 seasons ago

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 28, 2016 at 8:24 AM
What was the back story ?

Quoting Anonymous 2:

2 seasons ago

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 28, 2016 at 8:28 AM
Tim originally wanted Kyle to date Mandy, but Kristin came in and he thought she was Mandy. Hes a better fit with Mandy. Couple seasons now.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 28, 2016 at 8:31 AM
Was it weird ? Like hey sis here's my boyfriend? Also where is she? Sorry I just found this show on Netflix so when it was on tv way ahead of where I watched I became confused

Quoting Anonymous 3: Tim originally wanted Kyle to date Mandy, but Kristin came in and he thought she was Mandy. Hes a better fit with Mandy. Couple seasons now.
ReedusStalker
by 11-15/3-27 on Nov. 28, 2016 at 8:42 AM

We just started watching it

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 28, 2016 at 8:47 AM

Kristen broke up with Kyle to give Ryan a chance and they just weren't working. Mandy started spending more time with Kyle which naturally developed into a relationship. Ryan and Kristen have been married for awhile and Mandy and Kyle just got married a week ago or 2. 

Quoting Anonymous 1: What was the back story ?
Quoting Anonymous 2:

2 seasons ago

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 28, 2016 at 8:52 AM
Kristin and Kyle realized they werent compatible. Took aqhile for Mandy to catch on the her Kyle was the same Kyle, even though they all had spent Thanksgiving together. Eve was the only one who had an issue at first.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Was it weird ? Like hey sis here's my boyfriend? Also where is she? Sorry I just found this show on Netflix so when it was on tv way ahead of where I watched I became confused

Quoting Anonymous 3: Tim originally wanted Kyle to date Mandy, but Kristin came in and he thought she was Mandy. Hes a better fit with Mandy. Couple seasons now.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)