Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Penile adhesion..toddler

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 22 Replies
My 18 month old has a penile adhesion..any moms have experience with this? Is it awful? I feel awful that it even happened. Doctor said it's common for circumcised babies.
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 28, 2016 at 9:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 28, 2016 at 9:47 AM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 28, 2016 at 10:06 AM

I'm not sure if we're talking about the same thing here, but my BFF's son used to get his penis stuck to...I don't know....other stuff down there. (How do they walk around with those things?)

She used to take a teaspoon of corn starch and basically lay his junk in it, (not sure how else you'd really get it on there) and that seemed to work really well.

I have a 3 year old DS who's never had an issue...but I'd use corn starch if he ever did.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 28, 2016 at 10:11 AM
2 moms liked this

Thats a risk with circumcizing, unfortunately

no advice here -- my boys are intact, adult, and happy how they are.

zacmacsmomm
by Ruby Member on Nov. 28, 2016 at 10:16 AM

yea it happend to my son.  Before I could say anything to the doc, he ripped the skin down.  Yea,that wasn't fun.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 28, 2016 at 10:17 AM

DH had that up until he was in his late teens.  It's when the foreskin re-attaches to the head of the penis. It only started to bother him when he became sexually active. The treatment was to cut the adhesion at the head and cortorize. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 28, 2016 at 10:24 AM
Lol. Hmmmmm. How did it help? Did it heal it or make it normal again?

Quoting Anonymous 2:

I'm not sure if we're talking about the same thing here, but my BFF's son used to get his penis stuck to...I don't know....other stuff down there. (How do they walk around with those things?)

She used to take a teaspoon of corn starch and basically lay his junk in it, (not sure how else you'd really get it on there) and that seemed to work really well.

I have a 3 year old DS who's never had an issue...but I'd use corn starch if he ever did.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 28, 2016 at 10:25 AM
Yeah :(

I regretted it after I saw the aftermath.

Quoting Anonymous 3:

Thats a risk with circumcizing, unfortunately

no advice here -- my boys are intact, adult, and happy how they are.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 28, 2016 at 10:25 AM
How does it happen?

Quoting zacmacsmomm:

yea it happend to my son.  Before I could say anything to the doc, he ripped the skin down.  Yea,that wasn't fun.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 28, 2016 at 10:26 AM
Owe

Quoting Anonymous 4:

DH had that up until he was in his late teens.  It's when the foreskin re-attaches to the head of the penis. It only started to bother him when he became sexually active. The treatment was to cut the adhesion at the head and cortorize. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 28, 2016 at 11:08 AM
Bump
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)