Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Who has dealt with this!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 13 Replies
I had an abnormal pap during my last pregnancy last year.

I repeated my pap at my six month appointment. I was fine.

Six months later I had another pap and the doctor calls and says that I have to come in for my results. Im devastated.
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 28, 2016 at 1:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 28, 2016 at 1:44 PM
Who has been through this? Anything similiar?

They say I have a high grade carcinoma.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 28, 2016 at 1:51 PM
bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 28, 2016 at 1:54 PM
bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 28, 2016 at 1:58 PM
They actually told you it was cancer, or high grade changes?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 28, 2016 at 2:03 PM
They didnt tell me anything. They told me that they want me to come in to go over my rest results.

Quoting Anonymous 2: They actually told you it was cancer, or high grade changes?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 28, 2016 at 2:04 PM
Don't be freaking out until you find out the results and go from there. Be at peace until you know. Worrying does nobody any good.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 28, 2016 at 2:06 PM
I had an abnormal pap not too long after I had my Ds. It was abnormal cells (hpv) I had to do cryo treatments and get re tested every 6ish months for I think 2yrs. I did the cryotherapy twice. It's all good now and it wasn't painful or traumatic.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 28, 2016 at 2:08 PM
In one of your replies, it says "they say I have high grade carcinoma.". Is that what they told you?

Quoting Anonymous 1: They didnt tell me anything. They told me that they want me to come in to go over my rest results.

Quoting Anonymous 2: They actually told you it was cancer, or high grade changes?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 28, 2016 at 2:09 PM

Yes except they don't do paps on me. They have to do biopsies every year because of how bad my PCOS is. I have borderline hyperplasia(sp) which could easily turn into cancer if not treated correctly. Luckily it hasn't gotten any worse yet but I get to go get another biopsy early next year.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 28, 2016 at 2:11 PM
Yes. When I was pregnant last year.

I had two Pap Smears this year. One was okay. The other wasnt I suppose.

Quoting Anonymous 2: In one of your replies, it says "they say I have high grade carcinoma.". Is that what they told you?

Quoting Anonymous 1: They didnt tell me anything. They told me that they want me to come in to go over my rest results.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)