Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

You're an idiot!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 4 Replies
A guy I work with is a recovering addict. He's been a few years sober. He's probably 31 or 32.
A young woman who just got hired, probably 20 or 21, has been flirting with him non-stop. She didn't take his polite hints that he's just not interested. She asked him out and he very bluntly said no and walked away.
Now, she's in my office, bitching that he's an asshole and "probably gay because men don't reject" her.
He made it clear to her that while she's a nice person, they are clearly at different points in their lives. She's a partying college student. He's working hard to stay sober.
I just told her to get over herself. Not everything in this world revolves around her and I'm surprised that she hasn't figured that out by now.
I told her to stop bitching and get back to work.
Wtf! Why do people always come to me? I'm busy! I'm not your damn psychologists! I'm not your best friend.
Leave me alone!
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 28, 2016 at 3:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
SDmomma-3
by Ruby Member on Nov. 28, 2016 at 3:03 PM
Lol she wanted you to man bash with her and agree that she's hot shit, duh!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 28, 2016 at 3:05 PM
If she knew me better, she'd know I'm the wrong person for that. I don't have the patience for that bullshit. And I will have zero problem saYing it to people.
That's why I am so confused as to why they ALWAYS come to me. Maybe because they know I'll be honest?

Quoting SDmomma-3: Lol she wanted you to man bash with her and agree that she's hot shit, duh!
SDmomma-3
by Ruby Member on Nov. 28, 2016 at 3:07 PM
Could be. I have several people in my life who know I'm kind of an asshole, I don't try to hurt them but I'm definitely not the type to sugar coat shit. They claim they "hate" that about me but I'm the one they come to for advice...I can't understand it either.

Quoting Anonymous 1: If she knew me better, she'd know I'm the wrong person for that. I don't have the patience for that bullshit. And I will have zero problem saYing it to people.
That's why I am so confused as to why they ALWAYS come to me. Maybe because they know I'll be honest?

Quoting SDmomma-3: Lol she wanted you to man bash with her and agree that she's hot shit, duh!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 28, 2016 at 3:11 PM
I can't stand women who assume every man wants to have sex with them. She got rejected and can't deal.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)