Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

*** another Update ***Update again ***Well that was a crock of s***. Update

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 33 Replies
http://mobile.cafemom.com/group/115189/forums/read/21445703/_Another_update_An_update_about_my_17_yr_old_that_I_kicked_out_about_a_month_ago

I swear the juvenile justice in my state sucks.

So we went to court today over the battery charge. They put her under something called VIP. All she has to do is mental health services. Smdh. That is exactly what she got with the last battery charge and we see how well that worked out. My daughter has been getting mental health services since she was 13.. I asked if they could do a court mandated curfew. Nope she isn't far enough in the juvenile justice. On the way taking her back to the shelter. She started a huge fight with me. Said when she is 18 I am out of her life for good. That I am Nothing to her. She is still mad I didn't get her anything for her birthday. I told her, you talk and treat me like complete trash. So you honestly think I am going to buy you shit when you treat me that way. She is mad that I won't buy her a call phone for Christmas. Well she would have one if she hadn't have hit my dh in the face with hers and blacked his eye. That is why it got threw and busted.

She was telling me to shut up and to screw off at the shelter. I am done. I will not bring her home. No fucking way.

And at this point she is pushing getting a damn thing for Christmas.

Update
Cps called tonight.i guess they are closing out our case and contacting something called devro (sp??) He said it is for parents in need of services. He also told me he heard about what she was given in court today and it upset him because it isn't going to help any.

Update two
We didn't talk for 2 days. Until today when I had to go pick her up to take her to the er because she sprain her ankle. And once again like day and night. Today everything was fine. I had the therapist call me yesterday they want me to come on Saturday to talk. My dd said something about he said to her that she will be getting released in about a week . Nope I will refuse. Because she isn't on meds yet and I will not bring her home until she is and stable. Devro called me and sent me two sources of information. Sadly it is stuff i have already used.

Update

Well we finally got her an appointment scheduled but it isn't until January 5th fuck. She isn't going to be happy because I refuse to bring her home without her being on meds. That is a month away. I am not going to tell her right now because she is going to throw a fit. Her psychiatrist said this is her last chance if she refuses meds then he will discharge her.
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 28, 2016 at 3:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 28, 2016 at 4:00 PM
Bump
happinessforyou
by Platinum Member on Nov. 28, 2016 at 4:08 PM

So when YOU go to counceling, what does the therapist tell you to work on for YOU???

Mrs.ChuckBass
by Platinum Member on Nov. 28, 2016 at 4:10 PM
Children are a product of their upbringing
DisabledVet
by Ruby Member on Nov. 28, 2016 at 4:13 PM

I'd tell her that getting things is tied to behavior. Neg behavior means you get nothing. 

quinnsmom715
by Ruby Member on Nov. 28, 2016 at 4:16 PM

i think presents are the least of your problems..

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 28, 2016 at 4:32 PM
You obviously haven't read any of my previous post

Quoting Mrs.ChuckBass: Children are a product of their upbringing
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 29, 2016 at 12:03 AM
Bump for update
eclaudin
by Gold Member on Nov. 29, 2016 at 12:08 AM
I would hope it would be a given that she wouldn't be getting a damned thing for Christmas.

I feel for you, I do.

Can't you take her to one of those hardcore boot camps?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 29, 2016 at 12:09 AM
We don't have them on our state. Our state is shit. You wouldn't believe how easy some of those kids got off

Quoting eclaudin: I would hope it would be a given that she wouldn't be getting a damned thing for Christmas.

I feel for you, I do.

Can't you take her to one of those hardcore boot camps?
kristinm87
by Ruby Member on Nov. 29, 2016 at 12:09 AM
When is she turning 18?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)