Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tampons.... have you ever had to...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 3 Replies

I'm going straight to hell for this post.

But following on from the 'Teenaged son picking up tampons'

Have you ever had to change one with your child either in the cubic with you or nearby. or go number two's in an emergency?

For example... I was flying alone with two children I had to use the toilet, I had to take both into the parenting toilet in the airport terminal. one was in a front pack and the other was three.

Another example I was doing a long trip driving for over six hours with three kids, 3 5 and 7 and had to use the rest room. You can't leave them in the car across the parking lot even just to go pee,

One time I had to change a tampon in a toilet in the middle of no where and I took my kids in to it turned them to face the wall and gave them my cell phone to watch something on youtube while I did it. Because I was too scared to leave them in the car alone.

Or do you leave your child or pre schoolers hanging outside the toilet or leave them in the car. 

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 28, 2016 at 4:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 28, 2016 at 5:14 PM
I don't use tampons, but I do take my daughters in the stall with me, no matter what I'm doing. They're 4 and 1.5 years, so I can't leave the outside. They've both seen me change my pads before.
Lunarprancer
by Betsy on Nov. 28, 2016 at 5:18 PM
Totally normal to have them there. Nothing else to do. No big deal, at all.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 28, 2016 at 5:25 PM
My kids have both seen me do everything. My three year old has only seen me change pads a few times because I only get like one a year so last time she was freaking out about me peeing red and having blood on the paper. That's fun in a public restroom!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)