Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

cramping in my forearm

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 10 Replies
I'm not sure what's going on. But every few minutes, there's this right cramping, tension, clenching sensation in my inner forearm, about 5 inches below my wrist.

Has anyone else experienced this? What can I do to make it stop? It's been going on for a few hours now... it'll tighten for a few seconds, then nothing for a few minutes, tighten for seconds, repeat.
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 28, 2016 at 6:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Allnamesareused
by on Nov. 28, 2016 at 6:20 PM
I'm sorry, not sure...bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 28, 2016 at 6:23 PM

cant make it clicky it could be many things

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=crampimg%20in%20forearm%20cvould%20be%20what

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 28, 2016 at 6:26 PM
My DH said to do some work and you won't even notice it lol
Missdameanor
by on Nov. 28, 2016 at 6:27 PM
Tendinitis
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 28, 2016 at 6:28 PM
1 mom liked this
Try using the other hand to furiously masturbate.
crysmiss83
by Member on Nov. 28, 2016 at 6:33 PM
Do you use artificial sweeteners? Before I knew how bad they were, I would get terrible arm pain. So bad I couldnt sleep. After I cut it out of my diet completely, my arms are fine. Of course could be injury related too....just a thought. Slept on it wrong?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 28, 2016 at 6:40 PM
Lol i wish! It's my left arm so you'd think I don't use it so much but I do! And everytime it comes, it feels like it travels to my hand.

But maybe I overworked it? I did disassemble the trampoline today, using my left arm to take out the screws!

Quoting Anonymous 3: My DH said to do some work and you won't even notice it lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 28, 2016 at 6:42 PM
Nope.

But maybe it's when i did the trampoline today.

Quoting crysmiss83: Do you use artificial sweeteners? Before I knew how bad they were, I would get terrible arm pain. So bad I couldnt sleep. After I cut it out of my diet completely, my arms are fine. Of course could be injury related too....just a thought. Slept on it wrong?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 28, 2016 at 6:44 PM
That's hard work! You probably did over work it. Soak it in some warm Epsom salt.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Lol i wish! It's my left arm so you'd think I don't use it so much but I do! And everytime it comes, it feels like it travels to my hand.

But maybe I overworked it? I did disassemble the trampoline today, using my left arm to take out the screws!

Quoting Anonymous 3: My DH said to do some work and you won't even notice it lol
Baby4us09
by Platinum Member on Nov. 29, 2016 at 2:47 AM
Drink water And stretch.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)