Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Playground while its dark out??

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 28 Replies
Who the heck does that? It's pitch-black here and the public playgrounds close at dusk...yet my lovely husband has our 4&6 year olds out at the playground. Bedtime is 8 baths are needed and homework is not done.....
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 28, 2016 at 6:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 28, 2016 at 6:36 PM

You married a wiener

momofthem311
by on Nov. 28, 2016 at 6:37 PM
1 mom liked this
Hey look I so get you! I'm kind of a control freak and when my husband doesn't do things my way I tend to freak out, but, sometimes you have to step back and look at it from a different perspective.
He's playing with them, he's interacting with them. Lots of dads don't do that. Be appreciative and if they get to bed a little late it won't be the end of the world.
Try and relax mama
cheekacheeka
by Emerald Member on Nov. 28, 2016 at 6:39 PM

Eh, as long as it isn't an every night thing, who cares. He's dad. Dad doin' dad stuff and making memories with his kids.

Ted1242
by I'm listening. on Nov. 28, 2016 at 6:40 PM
Wow. You should divorce him.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 28, 2016 at 6:41 PM
We do lol I spend time with my kids when and where I can. Homework and Bath and bedtime can wait this one time. The time he is spending with them will build memories and bonds.
Maries_Mom23
by Platinum Member on Nov. 28, 2016 at 6:42 PM

Eh...as long as it doesn't occur everyday, no biggie.  They're having fun and making memories with dad.  We occasionally hit the playground at night also.  The girls love it.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 28, 2016 at 6:43 PM
In my experience, the only people at the playground after dark were up to no good.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Nov. 28, 2016 at 6:43 PM

"Homework"? Your oldest is in Kindergarten, who the hell gives 6-yr-olds homework?

Anyway, it's not that uncommon. If it isn't freezing cold, I don't see a problem. They have a parent with them, they're having fun. 

purplemonkey702
by Platinum Member on Nov. 28, 2016 at 6:44 PM

Learn to open your mouth to your spouse instead of complaining about him to complete strangers on the internet?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Nov. 28, 2016 at 6:45 PM
Making memories... Relax
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)