Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Poll: Is implying something looks like a condom around children 12 and under who don't know what a condom is vulgar?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 4 Replies

Poll

Question: Is implying something is a condom in front of kids who don't know what a condom is vulgar?

Options:

Yes

No

depends on the kids

other...

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 13

View Results

There was a piece of latex glove on my kid's floor cause he plays with them.  I mouthed to my sister that it looked like a condom.  She said her 12 year old son asked her why I am so vulgar.  I really don't think he said that cause I know he doesn't know what a condom is, well according to her he doesn't know. She lies a lot. lol.  I wanted other mom's opinions. My children are 7, 8, and 11 and don't know what a condom is and if they were to ask what it is, I would tell them.  I don't think condoms are vulgar.  Am I alone in this????

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 28, 2016 at 6:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 28, 2016 at 7:24 PM
Bump
jws120567
by Platinum Member on Nov. 28, 2016 at 7:29 PM

Your sister is full of shit!  12-year olds don't randomly use the word, "vulgar".  And you mouthed the word to her, so there's no way your nephew heard you say it.  Your sister sounds like a jerk!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 28, 2016 at 7:47 PM
Lol. She lies about EVERYTHING!!! Her kid does too. Smh

Quoting jws120567:

Your sister is full of shit!  12-year olds don't randomly use the word, "vulgar".  And you mouthed the word to her, so there's no way your nephew heard you say it.  Your sister sounds like a jerk!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 28, 2016 at 7:50 PM
Condoms are a fact of life. They arent vulgar lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)