Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Let it go already!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 10 Replies

I wish my exs wife would mind her own business when it comes to my damn uterus. I have 4 kids and im pregnant with my 5th. The older 3 I had with my ex husband. Shes constantly running her mouth about how many kids i have and the fact that i dont work. She and my ex both work and have to in order to keep up with their lifestyle. I choose not to live like them (fancy house, new car every year, shopping at high prices grocery/clothing stores). I could but id rather have more money to spend on my kids and save for their college or whatever. They have about enough money to pay bills and for her to have a few shopping trips for her and their kid together but then shes constantly bitching that they cant go anywhere with all 4 kids. She wants to blame me for that. She claims im on welfare so thats how im able to afford trips and fun things for them. No thats not how it works. I know how to budget and put my household income towards bills and needs not stupid shit like $500 shopping sprees on new clothes every week for myself and a 4 year old. That and my dh makes enough for 2 people so i dont need to work. Once all my kids are in school i do plan to return to work because i know ill be bored sitting at home. She also likes to tell me that my ex shouldnt have to pay child support since i dont work. Again not how it works. He would still be paying it if i worked or not. She knew he had kids when they got together so i dont see the point in whining about that anymore. When they had their kid they both begged me to drop child support so that she could stay home with their kid. I was working then and had to completely rebuild my life. He got the house, the car and went a year without paying child support. I also had to be the one to file for the divorce and pay for it. I was on assistance for a total of 5 months. If she wants more money than she needs to adjust her wants and needs and figure things out. End vent!

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 28, 2016 at 6:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 28, 2016 at 6:51 PM
Passive aggressively talk shit about her on fb.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 28, 2016 at 6:55 PM

She has me blocked. no fun lol

Quoting Anonymous 2: Passive aggressively talk shit about her on fb.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 28, 2016 at 6:59 PM
Lmao! What did you do lol

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 28, 2016 at 7:01 PM

My kids would tell me things they did at daddys house and she assumed i was looking at her fb and stalking her. It was private and all i could see was her profile and cover photos. Shes paranoid lol

Quoting Anonymous 2: Lmao! What did you do lol
Quoting Anonymous 1:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 28, 2016 at 7:02 PM

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 28, 2016 at 7:05 PM
Not as juicy as I was hoping. She's a lil uptight.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

My kids would tell me things they did at daddys house and she assumed i was looking at her fb and stalking her. It was private and all i could see was her profile and cover photos. Shes paranoid lol

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 28, 2016 at 7:06 PM

I laughed. You win! lol

Quoting Anonymous 3:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 28, 2016 at 7:07 PM

Sorry to dissapoint. But yes shes very uptight

Quoting Anonymous 2: Not as juicy as I was hoping. She's a lil uptight.
Quoting Anonymous 1:

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 28, 2016 at 7:12 PM
I listened to the song 5 times today with dd in the car. I had just gotten it out. Now it's back. Thanks.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 28, 2016 at 7:16 PM

I'm sorry lol

Quoting Anonymous 4: I listened to the song 5 times today with dd in the car. I had just gotten it out. Now it's back. Thanks.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)