Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What gifts have you decided to get your kids?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 64 Replies

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

For christmas?

For ds 2, The first two pictures dh and I are getting for ds. And he will get some stocking stuffers like hot wheel cars some candy, and then the other gifts he will be getting is clothes clothes and clothes.

For dd she's four, she likes to draw and color so I thought the frozen art kit will be awesome for her, and then the for real friend dragon. For stocking stuffers nail Polish and maybe a hot wheel cars, then the rest is clothes clothes and clothes.
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 28, 2016 at 7:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
OwlNuggets
by HAIL NUGGY! on Nov. 28, 2016 at 7:09 PM

My 9 year old's "big" gift this year is a one year subscription to Loot Crate.

My 2 yo is getting a train table and some Thomas Wooden Railway trains to go with it. Specifically, Diesel 199 and Diesel 10.

Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Nov. 28, 2016 at 7:11 PM
So far I've gotten DS an RC car, a metal detector, a drone, a binder thingy for Pokemon cards, a boxed set of Percy Jackson books, a boxed set of Minecraft books, a deck of playing cards and a guidebook on different games and concert tickets.

I'm not finished yet. I need to get him a new backpack, some Star Wars themed stuff and some Pokemon themed stuff.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 28, 2016 at 7:12 PM
I thought about getting ds a train set to play with for christmas we just don't have anywhere to put it right now since the play room is taken.

Quoting OwlNuggets:

My 2 yo is getting a train table and some Thomas Wooden Railway trains to go with it. Specifically, Diesel 199 and Diesel 10.

smorgan865
by Ruby Member on Nov. 28, 2016 at 7:12 PM
Lots of Legos and books.
AnnieGoolaheey
by Mrs. Annie Proffitt on Nov. 28, 2016 at 7:13 PM
So far I've only bought PJs and my daughter's cell phone. Not sure what I'm getting my son yet.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 28, 2016 at 7:14 PM
He will definitely be surprised on Christmas.

Quoting Danesmommy1: So far I've gotten DS an RC car, a metal detector, a drone, a binder thingy for Pokemon cards, a boxed set of Percy Jackson books, a boxed set of Minecraft books, a deck of playing cards and a guidebook on different games and concert tickets.

I'm not finished yet. I need to get him a new backpack, some Star Wars themed stuff and some Pokemon themed stuff.
OwlNuggets
by HAIL NUGGY! on Nov. 28, 2016 at 7:15 PM

You could get a lightweight folding card table, glue a large felt square on the top to denote grass, water, etc etc. and get an under-the-bed tote to store the track and trains. :)

Quoting Anonymous 1: I thought about getting ds a train set to play with for christmas we just don't have anywhere to put it right now since the play room is taken.
Quoting OwlNuggets:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 28, 2016 at 7:15 PM
I left those at my parents house the mega Lego blocks. I have a few at home and man they hurt still hurt like hell like the small ones.

Quoting smorgan865: Lots of Legos and books.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 28, 2016 at 7:17 PM
That's true if it could fit under a toddler bed.

Quoting OwlNuggets:

You could get a lightweight folding card table, glue a large felt square on the top to denote grass, water, etc etc. and get an under-the-bed tote to store the track and trains. :)

Quoting Anonymous 1: I thought about getting ds a train set to play with for christmas we just don't have anywhere to put it right now since the play room is taken.

Quoting OwlNuggets:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 28, 2016 at 7:17 PM
So far DD6 has gotten a gopro, mlp toys, art supplies, clothes and a pair of boots.

DD8 has gotten a 3d pen and filament, prismacolor pencips, art supplies, clothes, Urban Decay makeup, and brushes.

I got both some dvds and toys. And I'm pretty sure I forgot some things, lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)