Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Please tell me the idiot is on Cafemom....

Posted by on Nov. 28, 2016 at 7:48 PM
  • 137 Replies
1 mom liked this

I deal with people like this all the damn time. Entitled, with a chip on their shoulder, bent on getting things bc they somehow deserve it. Personally, I dont tolerate it. I allow people to throw a fit in my store for about 3 minutes....after that they leave under any circumstances. This manager should have made her leave but she remained calm and collected. Kudos to her.

by on Nov. 28, 2016 at 7:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Nov. 28, 2016 at 8:05 PM
1 mom liked this
We are only seeing a portion of what happened and this lady recording should have minded her own business
mischele
by Platinum Member on Nov. 28, 2016 at 8:08 PM
Ugh didn't see the entire incident
Ted1242
by I'm listening. on Nov. 28, 2016 at 8:11 PM
I'm not watching ten minutes of that, but I'd like to know how it all started.
LaughinTattoo7
by Frenchy on Nov. 28, 2016 at 8:15 PM
1 mom liked this

The cashier asked the woman if she would like to purchase a larger bag for her items (you know the big .99 bags) bc her items didnt fit in the free ones. The woman got mad bc she put them aside. There are quite a few bystanders who claimed the customer started to yell slurs at the cashier. Thats when people started filming and calling the cops

Quoting Ted1242: I'm not watching ten minutes of that, but I'd like to know how it all started.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 28, 2016 at 8:17 PM
This.

Quoting Anonymous 1: We are only seeing a portion of what happened and this lady recording should have minded her own business
LaughinTattoo7
by Frenchy on Nov. 28, 2016 at 8:17 PM
3 moms liked this

Sorry, I disagree. If I see anyone being treated this way Im first calling the cops if it doesnt deescalate fast and second, filming so it doesnt come back on the people who behaved rationally. No one has the right to behave like an ass and if you do, you deserve for others to see what a horrible person you can be. Sometimes people need a mirror

Quoting Anonymous 1: We are only seeing a portion of what happened and this lady recording should have minded her own business

Ted1242
by I'm listening. on Nov. 28, 2016 at 8:17 PM
There's somewhere that gives out free bags still?! The fuck. I'm in California and we just started having to pay for them.

Quoting LaughinTattoo7:

The cashier asked the woman if she would like to purchase a larger bag for her items (you know the big .99 bags) bc her items didnt fit in the free ones. The woman got mad bc she put them aside. There are quite a few bystanders who claimed the customer started to yell slurs at the cashier. Thats when people started filming and calling the cops

Quoting Ted1242: I'm not watching ten minutes of that, but I'd like to know how it all started.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 28, 2016 at 8:18 PM
Its probably staged.
LaughinTattoo7
by Frenchy on Nov. 28, 2016 at 8:19 PM

lol...in MICH most places give free small bags. But they dont double bag or give paper anymore

Quoting Ted1242: There's somewhere that gives out free bags still?! The fuck. I'm in California and we just started having to pay for them.
Quoting LaughinTattoo7:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Nov. 28, 2016 at 8:25 PM
1 mom liked this
Once again we are only see what the nosey bitch wants us to see. We are not seeing everything that went down. She was nosey bitch who if she had any sense would have taken her child out of all of that. But nope she wanted to be on the middle of all drama

Quoting LaughinTattoo7:

Sorry, I disagree. If I see anyone being treated this way Im first calling the cops if it doesnt deescalate fast and second, filming so it doesnt come back on the people who behaved rationally. No one has the right to behave like an ass and if you do, you deserve for others to see what a horrible person you can be. Sometimes people need a mirror

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)