Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WTF is wrong with that girl?!😒

Posted by on Nov. 28, 2016 at 8:50 PM
  • 16 Replies
In no way shape or form do I watch teen mom, but Im bored, eating pie and not wanting to clean up. So I flip to mtv and theres farrah more disrespectful than ever. At first, I blamed her parents, should have stopped her attitude, not realistic I know. She is just a bad person, I wouldnt blame her mother one bit if she cut all ties with farrah. I have second hand embarrassment for her mom, it seems like her moms ready to off herself any minute now, shes an awful human being smh. What is her problem?
by on Nov. 28, 2016 at 8:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Nov. 28, 2016 at 8:51 PM
She gets fame by being a bitch. Duh. None of it's real anyways. It's all scripted to get ratings.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 28, 2016 at 8:51 PM
She became famous at a young age due to having children young. That's what's wrong with her. Bad upbringing
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 28, 2016 at 8:54 PM
Her parents has always let her disrespect them , so I guess she thinks it's okay to disrespect anyone . That's how she was raised.. she even calls her dad by his name
Eva.Destruction
by Sofakingreal on Nov. 28, 2016 at 8:55 PM
Ok. Not all her attitude is scripted. Its like how can you just walk around being so damn hateful? So young to be so damn angry all the time

Quoting Anonymous 1: She gets fame by being a bitch. Duh. None of it's real anyways. It's all scripted to get ratings.
cookmom69
by lives by water on Nov. 28, 2016 at 8:56 PM
I'm shocked the mom puts up with her. If my DD acted like Farrah you couldn't pay me enough to stick around and put up with that it
Eva.Destruction
by Sofakingreal on Nov. 28, 2016 at 8:58 PM
Its mind boggling shes grown now with an attitude that the world owes her something, I dont hate her anything like that if anything, just sad for her I guess. Shes just so young and filled with hate once her parents are dead and gone, and her daughter just like her she realize what type of her person she is, I hope.

Quoting Anonymous 3: Her parents has always let her disrespect them , so I guess she thinks it's okay to disrespect anyone . That's how she was raised.. she even calls her dad by his name
Inana
by Controversial on Nov. 28, 2016 at 9:00 PM
She's going to die a lonely miserable person.
Eva.Destruction
by Sofakingreal on Nov. 28, 2016 at 9:00 PM
My jaw literally drops how she talks to people, why anyone wants to be around her is confusing. All I want to ask her is why? What had made you this way?

Quoting cookmom69: I'm shocked the mom puts up with her. If my DD acted like Farrah you couldn't pay me enough to stick around and put up with that it
Eva.Destruction
by Sofakingreal on Nov. 28, 2016 at 9:01 PM
Yup its sad too, shes young but seems miserable all the damn time

Quoting Inana: She's going to die a lonely miserable person.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 28, 2016 at 9:01 PM

She never accepts responsibility for any of her own actions but wants others to accept responsibility for their actions. She is one of the most self-entitled, narcissistic people I have ever seen.  She is so selfish and self-centered.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)