Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Boil on bum

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies
How do you keep it clean?? I have a nurse that comes every 2 days to change my bandage.. i can't shower for a day ☹️
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 28, 2016 at 9:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 28, 2016 at 9:03 PM
Where is it located?

I've gotten abscesses on my butt Crack and had to have them drained it was awkward but I could change my own bandage.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 28, 2016 at 9:07 PM
It's on my bum cheek inside my bum .. I'm like 190 pounds so I'm big it's hard they gave me tape to put over it if it starts to come out . But I usually shower 2 times everyday. It's super hard to not shower for a day. I still wash off . And use baby wipes for my bum .. was it hard for you when you popped ??

Quoting Anonymous 2: Where is it located?

I've gotten abscesses on my butt Crack and had to have them drained it was awkward but I could change my own bandage.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 28, 2016 at 9:09 PM
Nurse bum bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 28, 2016 at 9:11 PM
Lol

Quoting Anonymous 3: Nurse bum bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 28, 2016 at 9:11 PM
Mine was so bad I had to go to the dr, hurt like a mother fucker. Put your leg up on the bath tub and just contourt (sp?) Yourself.

Quoting Anonymous 1: It's on my bum cheek inside my bum .. I'm like 190 pounds so I'm big it's hard they gave me tape to put over it if it starts to come out . But I usually shower 2 times everyday. It's super hard to not shower for a day. I still wash off . And use baby wipes for my bum .. was it hard for you when you popped ??

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 28, 2016 at 9:14 PM
I went to the hospital and got it drained,I guess it was really infected... it sucks ..I wash my self with a rag and just stay away from my bum

Quoting Anonymous 2: Mine was so bad I had to go to the dr, hurt like a mother fucker. Put your leg up on the bath tub and just contourt (sp?) Yourself.

Quoting Anonymous 1: It's on my bum cheek inside my bum .. I'm like 190 pounds so I'm big it's hard they gave me tape to put over it if it starts to come out . But I usually shower 2 times everyday. It's super hard to not shower for a day. I still wash off . And use baby wipes for my bum .. was it hard for you when you popped ??

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 28, 2016 at 9:15 PM
And I wipe with wipes .. but sometimes pee gets on it 😳

Quoting Anonymous 2: Mine was so bad I had to go to the dr, hurt like a mother fucker. Put your leg up on the bath tub and just contourt (sp?) Yourself.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)