Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

He did it!! Well almost..

Posted by on Nov. 28, 2016 at 9:02 PM
  • 9 Replies
Lo will be 2 in feb and while dh and I were talking in the kitchen he came walking in holding the front of his diaper and cry/whining. Dh took his shoes and socks off and his pants and checked his diaper and it was dry.

He stood him up and lo did the same thing.. Grabbed his diaper and whined. Dh took his diaper off and checked for a rash.. No rash.
Lo started walking to the bathroom door whining and dh and I looked at each other confused before it registered that he maybe he wanted to use the potty. Just as dh opened the door to the bathroom lo peed on the floor.

What had us dumb founded is that we haven't introduced the potty yet. I mean he's been waking up with dry diapers every morning and we were planning to start right after his birthday in the new house.. But we never showed him the potty except when he follows us in there and we tell him peepee when he's staring at us pee.

Well I know what I'm picking up this Friday .. A new potty.. He's telling us he's ready to train.

I was speechless!
by on Nov. 28, 2016 at 9:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
bleumonster
by Sapphire Member on Nov. 28, 2016 at 9:03 PM
Sounds like he is just ready.
bluebunnybabe
by kid crack dealer on Nov. 28, 2016 at 9:04 PM
Yay! Good luck! Sounds like potty training is gonna go great! (:
sassysuie
by on Nov. 28, 2016 at 9:04 PM
Yay! Sounds like he will be easy to potty train.
2lilanklebiters
by Silver Member on Nov. 28, 2016 at 9:07 PM
I'll def take that! his older brother was a nightmare. Well not really a nightmare, but it took forever! He was fully trained by 3 & 1/2

Quoting sassysuie: Yay! Sounds like he will be easy to potty train.
mama_danetta
by She's so heavy on Nov. 28, 2016 at 9:08 PM
That's great!
prettymomma1204
by Gold Member on Nov. 28, 2016 at 9:16 PM
Hooray!
2lilanklebiters
by Silver Member on Nov. 28, 2016 at 10:57 PM
1 mom liked this
I hope so :)

Quoting bluebunnybabe: Yay! Good luck! Sounds like potty trading is gonna go great! (:
2lilanklebiters
by Silver Member on Nov. 28, 2016 at 10:59 PM
That's what I said to dh... We are going to get the potty this weekend. I would normally use a stepper and toilet seat adjuster like I did with ods.. But lo is so tiny!! He's almost 2 and still in size 12m

Quoting bleumonster: Sounds like he is just ready.
2lilanklebiters
by Silver Member on Nov. 29, 2016 at 9:06 AM

We are pretty excited about it. I didnt plan to start training until after his 2nd birthday.. but looks like its go time now.

Quoting mama_danetta: That's great!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)