Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My Molesters Daughter....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 16 Replies
Just sent me a FB friend invite and an invitation to her baby shower. She is my cousin but I haven't seen nor spoken to her in years. I don't know if she knows what her dad did to me before she was even born. I do know that she and her dad were very close, a couple of years ago. That's what I heard from other family, at least. This came out of the blue. I know I'm not going. There's a better than even chance that he would be there. I don't even really want to accept her friends request because of he is on there, he will have access to my family. That is unacceptable. But I don't want her to feel or think that I don't like her. What an ugly mess.
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 28, 2016 at 9:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 28, 2016 at 9:17 PM
1 mom liked this
B
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 28, 2016 at 9:22 PM
I doubt she knows. Id just ignore both. Why invite someone you haven't spoken to in years?
bluebunnybabe
by kid crack dealer on Nov. 28, 2016 at 9:22 PM
1 mom liked this
She's looking for gifts. Ignore the request.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 28, 2016 at 9:23 PM
She invited my sister, mom, and aunt as well. They think she is trying to reach out and begin a relationship.

Quoting Anonymous 2: I doubt she knows. Id just ignore both. Why invite someone you haven't spoken to in years?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 28, 2016 at 9:30 PM
B
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 28, 2016 at 9:31 PM
To be honest sounds like a gift grab.

Like when some distant relative sends out graduation invites to as many people as possible.

If she wanted the relationship she could contact you all at any time and say hey what's up? Not when it's baby shower time.

Quoting Anonymous 1: She invited my sister, mom, and aunt as well. They think she is trying to reach out and begin a relationship.

Quoting Anonymous 2: I doubt she knows. Id just ignore both. Why invite someone you haven't spoken to in years?
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Nov. 28, 2016 at 9:31 PM
1 mom liked this
This.

Quoting bluebunnybabe: She's looking for gifts. Ignore the request.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 28, 2016 at 9:34 PM
That's a good point, thank you.

Quoting Anonymous 2: To be honest sounds like a gift grab.

Like when some distant relative sends out graduation invites to as many people as possible.

If she wanted the relationship she could contact you all at any time and say hey what's up? Not when it's baby shower time.

Quoting Anonymous 1: She invited my sister, mom, and aunt as well. They think she is trying to reach out and begin a relationship.

FoxTroll
by Gold Member on Nov. 28, 2016 at 9:34 PM

She's not on your friends list, you haven't spoken to her in years, yet she sends a random invite to her baby shower? Decline that shit. She's just looking for gifts.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 28, 2016 at 9:36 PM
I agree with the PPs.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)