Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Some advice

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 25 Replies
We have a puppy who now wants to mount our other dog and hump him. They are both boys. Is this like a forever thing. I know girls just go in heat but do boys always do this or can they be taught not to?
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 28, 2016 at 10:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Lanie1313
by on Nov. 28, 2016 at 10:59 PM
Its a domination thing....they will figure it out sooner or later.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 28, 2016 at 11:05 PM
Omg I thought it would be a from here on out thing since they need to get off or whatever and now since a dog is here he would just do it to him. Lol So gross.

Quoting Lanie1313: Its a domination thing....they will figure it out sooner or later.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 28, 2016 at 11:47 PM
It has nothing to do with sex at all, it's them trying to establish who is the dominant one of the two. They'll work it out between them eventually, and while it might still happen from time to time, it won't be very often anymore.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 28, 2016 at 11:50 PM
It's natural. Trying to figure out the order of the pack. Not sexual at all. Let them work it out.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Nov. 28, 2016 at 11:54 PM
Get him fixed.
eclaudin
by Gold Member on Nov. 28, 2016 at 11:56 PM
Uh, train the dog to not do it. Then you won't have to worry about it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 28, 2016 at 11:58 PM
Isn't that what I just asked??? Now I'm trying to figure out how when a dog wants to Hump by nature.

Quoting eclaudin: Uh, train the dog to not do it. Then you won't have to worry about it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 28, 2016 at 11:59 PM
So I'm wondering, do we just let him do his deed or what? Lol

Quoting Anonymous 4: It's natural. Trying to figure out the order of the pack. Not sexual at all. Let them work it out.
DanaG70
by Ruby Member on Nov. 29, 2016 at 12:01 AM
My females do the same thing, they are both fixed, it's a dominance thing. , I just tell them to quit.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 29, 2016 at 12:02 AM
It's not sexual. Let them work it out. They're dogs. It's what they do.

Quoting Anonymous 1: So I'm wondering, do we just let him do his deed or what? Lol

Quoting Anonymous 4: It's natural. Trying to figure out the order of the pack. Not sexual at all. Let them work it out.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)