Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Any Call of Duty players that I can ask a question about the game

Posted by on Dec. 11, 2016 at 9:40 AM
  • 7 Replies

How can I change the settings so that my kid can play COD with his friends, but not strangers when playing this game.  Or could he play with strangers, but there is no way they could talk to each other or contact each other. TIA

by on Dec. 11, 2016 at 9:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 11, 2016 at 9:41 AM
1 mom liked this
Sounds like he is too young to play COD.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 11, 2016 at 9:43 AM

What platform are you using?

januaryqueen
by Platinum Member on Dec. 11, 2016 at 9:44 AM
I haven't played in a quite a while. I was hoping I could help, but I don't remember how to do all the preferences and settings. But here's a bump so maybe someone else may know.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 11, 2016 at 9:45 AM

Don't give him a headset?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 11, 2016 at 10:59 AM
How old is your son? You can him and his friend in private groups so just him and his friend can talk to each other and play against the computer.

To play with every one you just disconnect the kinnect if you have one and mute all the players if he's in the local group.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Dec. 11, 2016 at 11:02 AM
You would need to set it up online where they can only contact their friends. Our sons is set up where he can play with people Online but they can't contact him or anything. Also no headset so they can't talk.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Dec. 11, 2016 at 11:06 AM
My gas says to play w friends make it invite only. If he plays w strangers don't put him on mic

Quoting patnic:

How can I change the settings so that my kid can play COD with his friends, but not strangers when playing this game.  Or could he play with strangers, but there is no way they could talk to each other or contact each other. TIA

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)