Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone else looking forward to Monday?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 61 Replies

Ds17 is blaring the football game and it's grating on my nerves. Ds 8 and his friend are playing some noisy game that's also driving me crazy. I have the day off tomorrow and can't wait to have some peace and quiet while I get stuff done around the house and wrap gifts. I'm working Tues-Fri, part time hours. Tomorrow is my "me" day. What does your Monday look like?

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 11, 2016 at 3:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymousmama3
by Platinum Member on Dec. 11, 2016 at 3:02 PM
1 mom liked this
Kinda its another day closer to dh coming home
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 11, 2016 at 3:03 PM

How long has he ben gone? Where is he?

Quoting Anonymousmama3: Kinda its another day closer to dh coming home

Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Dec. 11, 2016 at 3:03 PM
I have to go to the doctor first thing in the morning.

My knee hurts like a motherfucker, but I'm afraid he's just going to say I'm getting old and fat and not be able to do much to make it better.
Anonymousmama3
by Platinum Member on Dec. 11, 2016 at 3:04 PM
He has been gone for. Week so far and he is in Jamaica doing a job

Quoting Anonymous 1:

How long has he ben gone? Where is he?

Quoting Anonymousmama3: Kinda its another day closer to dh coming home

KairisMama
by Sapphire Member on Dec. 11, 2016 at 3:04 PM
I never look forward to Monday. It's the start of the work week. DD has a friend over and the kids are playing and completely occupied while I chill. 😝
olliesmommy2
by Metal Awareness on Dec. 11, 2016 at 3:05 PM
Kind of. We've been sick all weekend and as long as the husband is healthy enough for work, and the kid is healthy enough for school, then yes, yes I'm looking forward to it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 11, 2016 at 3:05 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm sorry. Hope the dr helps!

Quoting Danesmommy1: I have to go to the doctor first thing in the morning. My knee hurts like a motherfucker, but I'm afraid he's just going to say I'm getting old and fat and not be able to do much to make it better.

Salut123
by Ruby Member on Dec. 11, 2016 at 3:06 PM
1 mom liked this

My youngest does not have pre school on Mondays, so I am looking forward to Tuesday 

Masterchefmom
by Sapphire Member on Dec. 11, 2016 at 3:06 PM
It's Monday and I'm wishing it was the weekend again
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 11, 2016 at 3:07 PM

Working from home, kids at school and DH here at home on leave while his doctor sorts out his health problems. 

I'm not looking forward to Monday, I only get Saturday off and with school, work and all the other things going on, I'd love more time with them.  A day of peace and being by myself would be nice but DH is here and as much as I love him, but we've been together 24 hours a day for 2 months.  He has turned down lunch invites from his coworkers.  The next time one comes though, I think I might gently push him out the door.  He needs to be with someone besides me for a little while at least.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)