Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my husband is an a******

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 0 Replies

I am so fed up with my dh

We moved in June to a different state so money was tight. My sons bday was in september. I asked my SILand her finacee and my nephew  and MIL to go to the zoo with us. I had the money exactly planned out. Well the plan was to have a early lunch and then go (its only ten minutes away)  well there is a place called incredible pizza that is super expensive. DH brought that up to the kids and got them all excited but I had to be the bad guy and remind him we didnt have the money.  well dh just had to drag us to a vintage video game store and then to the freakin mall and by the time we were done it was too late to go to the zoo so I had to break that promise to them. and then he promised to take them to the fair which I knew we couldnt afford and i had break that promise to them also.

well he got paid and we got all the bills paid and he wanted to go the castle. its about an hour away. I came home from work and he was telling me how much we got left and what not . I asked if we was okay money wise to still go. He started screaming at me that I always do this and i tell him if we are okay. I am in shock because it was a valid question. I told him he didnt need to scream at me because I was just asking a question. He kept getting mad how its him that always breaks promises and he didnt even want to go anyways. He eventually calmed down and we were able to get going but he was an asshole the entire trip there and on the way home.

I am so tired of him being an asshole all the time. He does it to our kids and I want to leave his ass. Sometimes I wonder if enough is enough. If I leave him it will be after the holidays but shit....I am tired of being of the receiving end all the time

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 11, 2016 at 3:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)