Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Idiots

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies
DIRECTV can kiss my lily white ass!!! 20 days and nothing but issues!! Great customer service my ass! More like "look we sucked in another customer and she is stuck with us." I don't think so. They have one more chance tomorrow to get this shit right and if not they can shove their early termination fee where the sun does not shine.
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 11, 2016 at 4:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 11, 2016 at 4:08 PM
Yeah, directv sucks. I have it and hate it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 11, 2016 at 4:09 PM
They will shove it in to collections. You won't win.
Blackburn3
by Platinum Member on Dec. 11, 2016 at 4:17 PM
Yup never again. We had them and they were the worst. We moved to n. Dakota and our apartment would not allow satellites ti be installed plus Direct TV was not out there but no they wanted to charge us 700 early termination fee even after I faxed them the lease stating no satellites. I argued for 6 months and gave up sent the equipment back and what never heard from them again. No bill, no collections nothing. But I will never have them again.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 11, 2016 at 4:21 PM
Nope he marked my account that if I keep having these issues they will waive the cancellation fee. I should not have to deal with this. Since day one I have had issues. They cancelled install the day it was to be installed, the install tech hooked it up wrong when they came out two days later and by that night was going out. Another tech came out the second day. Not even 24 hours with service and a part had burnt out and wire was not hooked up correctly and had to be changed. That same night the box started going. Was suppose to get a box on day three of service delivered. Never called, did not return DIRECTV phone calls either. Had a case manager day two. Two week later, last Sunday, box started making a loud noise like the fan was going or something. Called and took until Tuesday before they would order a new one. Said it be her between 1-3 days. Not here yet. Cannot find he tracking number or if it has even shipped yet. Finally after three hours of being shuffled around a tech was scheduled for Thursday. I was like, wth, this had been going on for almost three weeks, I should not have to live with a noisy box for another four days. Got an appointment tomorrow morning. I told him he has one more chance and that is all. Have had two case managers and nothing fixed yet.

Quoting Anonymous 3: They will shove it in to collections. You won't win.
admsj5
by on Dec. 11, 2016 at 4:22 PM
I would never mess with it. I know too many people that have had problems.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 11, 2016 at 4:24 PM
Yea we the option of Dish or DIRECTV. That is it in our area.

Quoting admsj5: I would never mess with it. I know too many people that have had problems.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)