Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i told you NO!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 47 Replies
2 moms liked this

i told my dh's sister no to getting us a dog. im very picky about dogs and *I* want to be there when we pick it out. what does she do? she bought us a fucking dog....a chihuahua of all things....as soon as she showed up and said the dog was ours i told her to leave. no, just no, i dont care if my ds saw and is upset that we cant have the dog. just no....1. chihuahuas are evil little shits that i want to punt over my back fence half the time 2. i dont want a dog right now. dh's entire family is pissed at me now because sil left the dog there. thats all on her, i never asked for a dog and specifically told her no.

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 11, 2016 at 5:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jujubear1
by Platinum Member on Dec. 11, 2016 at 5:32 PM
2 moms liked this
Why would anyone buy a dog for someone else? Total bad idea. And I agree. Chihuahuas are Satan's dog.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 11, 2016 at 5:33 PM

i dont fucking know. i mean if we already had a dog and my dh surprised me with another one i wouldnt be mad. but this would be our first dog and i want to pick it and see its temperament 

Quoting jujubear1: Why would anyone buy a dog for someone else? Total bad idea. And I agree. Chihuahuas are Satan's dog.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 11, 2016 at 5:35 PM

This happened to us too. Neighbors bought a shih zhu who was spazzy and they showed up with a surprise since we had wanted one. I wish I would have sent her back. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 11, 2016 at 5:37 PM

We had a Chihuahua for 15 years, till she passed away. Sweetest, most agreeable, loving little dog I'd ever had. Never gave a moment's trouble, never bit anyone (never even attempted to act like she was going to bite anyone), got along with everyone, was just a pure joy to have, and just about killed us when we lost her (we'd had her since she was 7 weeks old). Sorry you can't see the forest for the trees. 

MistyMoo
by Emerald Member on Dec. 11, 2016 at 5:38 PM
Ugh, I would be pissed too.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 11, 2016 at 5:38 PM

good for you...i hate them. wont hurt them but i wouldnt adopt one. nope

Quoting Anonymous 3:

We had a Chihuahua for 15 years, till she passed away. Sweetest, most agreeable, loving little dog I'd ever had. Never gave a moment's trouble, never bit anyone (never even attempted to act like she was going to bite anyone), got along with everyone, was just a pure joy to have, and just about killed us when we lost her (we'd had her since she was 7 weeks old). Sorry you can't see the forest for the trees. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 11, 2016 at 5:41 PM

And, yet you said you want to, and I quote "punt it over your back fence." Sounds like you want to hurt one to me. Probably best you don't have a dog. You don't sound stable enough to care for a pet.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Quoting Anonymous 3:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 11, 2016 at 5:42 PM
But that's different. If my husband got me a puppy...yay a puppy. (maybe the kids can depending on the situation) Anyone else don't even think about it!

Quoting Anonymous 1:

i dont fucking know. i mean if we already had a dog and my dh surprised me with another one i wouldnt be mad. but this would be our first dog and i want to pick it and see its temperament 

Quoting jujubear1: Why would anyone buy a dog for someone else? Total bad idea. And I agree. Chihuahuas are Satan's dog.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 11, 2016 at 5:42 PM

its a jeff dunham joke hun

Quoting Anonymous 3:

And, yet you said you want to, and I quote "punt it over your back fence." Sounds like you want to hurt one to me. Probably best you don't have a dog. You don't sound stable enough to care for a pet.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Quoting Anonymous 3:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Dec. 11, 2016 at 5:42 PM

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)