Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Why do women do this

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 47 Replies
To each other? Why are they not supportive to each other in climbing the ladder? Why do they bad talk and try make other women look bad? I see it constantly. I've experienced it too. If you don't do this then awesome because you are the exception. Women should be building each other up and helping others get ahead like men do with each other. Instead they play games and trash each other behind their backs. We are our own worst enemy. I don't participate in the bad mouthing but get tired of listening to it and seeing women bully each other too.
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 11, 2016 at 6:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Lunarprancer
by Betsy on Dec. 11, 2016 at 6:34 PM
1 mom liked this
Insecurity.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 11, 2016 at 6:40 PM
Insanity. Most drama seeking women have some sort of documented mental illness.
Smil3yfac3
by Bronze Member on Dec. 11, 2016 at 6:49 PM
While I agree with your post, women are more of emotional beings than men. We do things according to our feelings and more hormonal. We care more about our appearances than career or self-worth. We get jealous and envious more easily and often than men. We love gossiping. Hence, the dog-eat-dog women world, filled with backstabbers =|
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 11, 2016 at 6:58 PM

Because they are humans and humans are competitive little shits unless conditioned to be otherwise. Men do it too. I hear all of the mess from them when someone gets promoted before they do or the sabatoge they pull when they think someone might outshine them. The idea that we all should ban together and be one empowering sister hood is nice but our gender won't stop us from being 'human' in the long run.

mama_danetta
by She's so heavy on Dec. 11, 2016 at 7:03 PM
People are, generally speaking, pretty shitty. That's why.
firebird78
by JKL's mom on Dec. 11, 2016 at 7:08 PM
A lot of it is just immaturity and jealousy
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 11, 2016 at 7:10 PM

Quoting mama_danetta: People are, generally speaking, pretty shitty. That's why.
AvantGardener
by on Dec. 11, 2016 at 7:11 PM
1 mom liked this

Low self worth

silvermermaid
by Allison on Dec. 11, 2016 at 7:11 PM
I agree we are our own worst enemies.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 11, 2016 at 7:15 PM
It's sad. I get tired of it. Life is too short to create so much drama. If you don't participate then you usually become part of the gossip. My thing too is that most women haven't caught on to the fact that that woman who is gossiping to you about other women is doing it about you when you aren't around. And they side with the gossiper having no clue the trash being said about them. I hear someone talking about another woman I note it and know to keep my mouth shut and watch myself because it's going to be done about me. Why can't women figure that out? That woman isn't your friend. She's nobody's friend.

Quoting Anonymous 3:

Because they are humans and humans are competitive little shits unless conditioned to be otherwise. Men do it too. I hear all of the mess from them when someone gets promoted before they do or the sabatoge they pull when they think someone might outshine them. The idea that we all should ban together and be one empowering sister hood is nice but our gender won't stop us from being 'human' in the long run.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)