Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is your ideal DH, and did you

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 18 Replies
End up with him?
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 11, 2016 at 9:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 11, 2016 at 9:54 PM
1 mom liked this
I did! He's awesome. Great sex, affectionate, great dad, loves animals, works hard, considerate,helps around the house, and he cooks when I don't want to. I am very blessed and realize it even more when I read MC.
annetteltaylo
by on Dec. 11, 2016 at 9:55 PM
Ok, i want some of that! Lol

Quoting Anonymous 2: I did! He's awesome. Great sex, affectionate, great dad, loves animals, works hard, considerate,helps around the house, and he cooks when I don't want to. I am very blessed and realize it even more when I read MC.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 11, 2016 at 9:55 PM
Yup I ended up with him after I took a proverbial hacksaw to his mother's apron strings that were noosed around his neck.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 11, 2016 at 9:57 PM
2 moms liked this
I wish I could clone him! He's also very handsome. Sometimes I'm amazed he chose me.

Quoting annetteltaylo: Ok, i want some of that! Lol

Quoting Anonymous 2: I did! He's awesome. Great sex, affectionate, great dad, loves animals, works hard, considerate,helps around the house, and he cooks when I don't want to. I am very blessed and realize it even more when I read MC.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 11, 2016 at 9:58 PM
No. I hate everything about my life right now.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Dec. 11, 2016 at 9:59 PM
No not ideal but half way there I guess.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 11, 2016 at 10:00 PM
Damn.. I'm sorry. *Many hugs*

Quoting Anonymous 4: No. I hate everything about my life right now.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Dec. 11, 2016 at 10:02 PM

Hard working, hands on with kids, affectionate and not just in a sexual way, handy outside and inside, physically fit, and shows emotions other than anger.

No i didnt end up with him. DH works but i dont see it as hard work, hes very hands off when it comes to taking care of the kids, hes only affectionate when he wants laid, he knows how to fix things but its hard to get him to do those types of things, hes double the size i am currently and he always looks mad or is mad.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 11, 2016 at 10:08 PM
Wow.. you just described my husband. Except the mad part, instead he gets drunk, then flirts and gets handsy with our mutual friend.

Quoting Anonymous 6:

Hard working, hands on with kids, affectionate and not just in a sexual way, handy outside and inside, physically fit, and shows emotions other than anger.

No i didnt end up with him. DH works but i dont see it as hard work, hes very hands off when it comes to taking care of the kids, hes only affectionate when he wants laid, he knows how to fix things but its hard to get him to do those types of things, hes double the size i am currently and he always looks mad or is mad.

Pink.Sunshine
by Petty Princess on Dec. 11, 2016 at 10:08 PM

Haha I didn't write everything. I had perceived what I thought to be what I wanted, my husband wasn't anything like that. It's funny how we change what we want when we get something else.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)