Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's the most you've spent on one toy?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 18 Replies

Mobile Photo

DD wants a power wheels toy that is $400. The princess carriage that is huge this year. It's $400...is it wrong to only get her that since it's so expensive??

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 11, 2016 at 10:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 11, 2016 at 10:15 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 11, 2016 at 10:16 PM
Around $250 for a drum set for my little sister. I made sure and gifted that one after I moved out.
Northern.Maple
by on Dec. 11, 2016 at 10:17 PM

Maybe $100 not too sure I buy a lot of stuff on clearance and sales and used, yes even gifts for christmas and birthdays I buy used.

I bought my 8 yr old a power wheel scooter when she turned 4 and it was used I paid $90 I think.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 11, 2016 at 10:18 PM
Oh man. My DD would not get a $400 toy.
She might get a bike after Christmas this year but since she's only 4, I haven't bought a toy that was more than $60.
2babymomma
by Ruby Member on Dec. 11, 2016 at 10:52 PM
I want to buy that so bad. I bought my oldest the Butterscotch Furreal Friends pony for her first Christmas and I believe at the time it was close to $400. She was only 4 months old at the time but I wanted to buy it so bad so I did.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 11, 2016 at 10:54 PM
The butterscotch toy was $400?? Does she play with it now?

Quoting 2babymomma: I want to buy that so bad. I bought my oldest the Butterscotch Furreal Friends pony for her first Christmas and I believe at the time it was close to $400. She was only 4 months old at the time but I wanted to buy it so bad so I did.
admsj5
by on Dec. 11, 2016 at 10:57 PM
I buy 200 dollar Lego sets for Christmas and birthdays for my boys if that is what they want.

Game systems are often around 400 dollars if you buy them new with the accessories and such.
Mom-to-2kids
by Sapphire Member on Dec. 11, 2016 at 10:57 PM
Toy? Probably the Kota Dino thing when DS was smaller. For DD, it was the starlily unicorn.
HappyMommyToo
by CC on Dec. 11, 2016 at 10:58 PM
1 mom liked this
If it was something we and other family pitched in on, maybe..but probably for a birthday...MAYBE..but I doubt it. Thats pretty expensive.
2babymomma
by Ruby Member on Dec. 11, 2016 at 10:58 PM
We had it until she was about 6 and my youngest was 4. They got some good use out of it.

Quoting Anonymous 1: The butterscotch toy was $400?? Does she play with it now?

Quoting 2babymomma: I want to buy that so bad. I bought my oldest the Butterscotch Furreal Friends pony for her first Christmas and I believe at the time it was close to $400. She was only 4 months old at the time but I wanted to buy it so bad so I did.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)