Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

No, no, no...darn it

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies
Wedensday the school district posted a note on their Fb page telling parents that a number of kids were absent or sent home due to a stomach bug. I asked my kids how they were felling when they got home. Both of them were fine. My 13 and 5 yr old go to school. My 3 yr old is home with me all day.

Everything was fine until Friday. I woke up Friday feeling absolutely horrible. Every time I moved I felt like throwing up. I hate being nauseous. Saturday the diarrhea kicked in and I couldn't go farther than 10 feet from the toilet. Today my stomach hurts but I feel so much better. The kids feel great.

About an hour ago my 3 yr old came in and told me she pooped. (She still wears pull ups to bed) It was a little watery. I changed her and sent her back to bed. 20 minutes ago she showed up in my bedroom doorway covered in poop. She told me her tummy hurts then threw up all over my bed. ALL OVER MY BED. I was just hoping for once it would skip over my kids. There's no real point to this. I cleaned everything up now I have to sit up and wait for the washer to get done so I can throw my stuff in the dryer. I don't mind blood, I can handle broken bones and snotty noses but I hate dealing with puke. I have a feeling it's gonna be a long night.
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 11, 2016 at 11:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
SmurfGoneBad
by on Dec. 11, 2016 at 11:08 PM
I'm right there with you. I'm praying I didn't spread it to the kids.
kookiered79
by Silver Member on Dec. 11, 2016 at 11:13 PM
Ugh, I hate puke! Sorry momma, hope you get some rest and hopefully the other two don't get sick.
Sarcastic_name
by Silver Member on Dec. 11, 2016 at 11:14 PM
The stomach bug is just pure hell. Hope you guys feel better soon

My son was throwing up all day yesterday 😑. I was seriously cleaning everything he touched yesterday and had him quarantined. Here's to hoping that it worked. Puke and diarrhea are the worst to deal with.
kristinm87
by Ruby Member on Dec. 11, 2016 at 11:17 PM
That sucks. Good luck with sick babies :(
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 11, 2016 at 11:19 PM
Ugh, sorry mama. We're dealing with that right now but with really bad colds. SO is the only one that's never really affected. I usually always know when one gets the bug it usually goes around through the kids here too. I also really hate dealing with vomit. Makes my stomach hurt just thinking about it. Ds puked a few weeks ago in the bathroom. He's 8 and while I'm cleaning it up he's sitting there running his mouth at me! I flipped out on him. Lol
I hope things get better!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 11, 2016 at 11:20 PM
Oils, my house thrives on essential oils, they are always being used!

Quoting Anonymous 1: Wedensday the school district posted a note on their Fb page telling parents that a number of kids were absent or sent home due to a stomach bug. I asked my kids how they were felling when they got home. Both of them were fine. My 13 and 5 yr old go to school. My 3 yr old is home with me all day.

Everything was fine until Friday. I woke up Friday feeling absolutely horrible. Every time I moved I felt like throwing up. I hate being nauseous. Saturday the diarrhea kicked in and I couldn't go farther than 10 feet from the toilet. Today my stomach hurts but I feel so much better. The kids feel great.

About an hour ago my 3 yr old came in and told me she pooped. (She still wears pull ups to bed) It was a little watery. I changed her and sent her back to bed. 20 minutes ago she showed up in my bedroom doorway covered in poop. She told me her tummy hurts then threw up all over my bed. ALL OVER MY BED. I was just hoping for once it would skip over my kids. There's no real point to this. I cleaned everything up now I have to sit up and wait for the washer to get done so I can throw my stuff in the dryer. I don't mind blood, I can handle broken bones and snotty noses but I hate dealing with puke. I have a feeling it's gonna be a long night.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)