Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tell dh or nooooo

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 29 Replies
Dh thinks I cheated on him a long time with a coworker (even though I don't consider it cheating) and now he's always suspicious and still brings it up.

Well today a coworker kissed me. A peck. I did not consent to it. Dh always asks me about how my day is and he's friends with people I work with. If I bring it up at work everyone will be talking about it and it will get back to him and he will be angry. If I tell him first he will be angry.

But I'm thinking about forgetting it altogether to avoid a fight
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 11, 2016 at 11:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
thenameshailie
by Emerald Member on Dec. 11, 2016 at 11:39 PM
I wouldn't
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 11, 2016 at 11:39 PM
Just be honest with your dh, then get a new job.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 11, 2016 at 11:40 PM
1 mom liked this

I would tell him and just bring it up like "You won't believe what this asshat at work did!". Show him you are pissed about it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 11, 2016 at 11:40 PM
1 mom liked this
Um, where do uou work? It sounds like your job is the problem. Go work somewhere else. And you should tell him. Lying by omission is still lying.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Dec. 11, 2016 at 11:42 PM
First of all, address the elephant in the room..you may not have considered what you did with a co-worker cheating, but he might..so you guys should talk about it. Also, how in the world does a co-worker just come up and peck you? They have to get in your personal space and be pretty close, and you can easily move or have told him to back off. I would be honest before it destroys your marriage and go to counseling.
KairisMama
by Sapphire Member on Dec. 11, 2016 at 11:42 PM
This.

What DID you do after he kissed you anyway?

Quoting Anonymous 3:

I would tell him and just bring it up like "You won't believe what this asshat at work did!". Show him you are pissed about it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 11, 2016 at 11:42 PM
My job isn't a problem. That man that kissed me without my permission is the problem

Quoting Anonymous 4: Um, where do uou work? It sounds like your job is the problem. Go work somewhere else. And you should tell him. Lying by omission is still lying.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Dec. 11, 2016 at 11:43 PM

Why would you allow a guy close enough to you that he could kiss your cheek?? Did it make you feel uncomfortable? I know I would feel uncomfortable with a coworker kissing my cheek without my permission.

Good luck with deciding whether or not to tell your DH about the incident.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Dec. 11, 2016 at 11:44 PM
Take that shit to your grave.
2murphyboys
by Silver Member on Dec. 11, 2016 at 11:44 PM
1 mom liked this

Are you going to report him to HR?

Quoting Anonymous 1: My job isn't a problem. That man that kissed me without my permission is the problem
Quoting Anonymous 4: Um, where do uou work? It sounds like your job is the problem. Go work somewhere else. And you should tell him. Lying by omission is still lying.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)