Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Found an angry letter

Posted by on Dec. 13, 2016 at 11:31 AM
  • 31 Replies
Dd7 has a habit of writing angry letters to cool down. She keeps a little journal. I can't help but read them. This last one though... It reads:

Dear Twin brothers,

It's almost x-mas. All I want for x-mas is family. I don't want to be hurt all day long by you guys. I used to love you guys.

BUT... You disobey me :'(

Hahahaha! Oh, the drama of it all! And all over a very minor squabble. That last line though! Just made me lol! I'm terrible for finding her hate letters so amusing, I know!
by on Dec. 13, 2016 at 11:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
OwlNuggets
by HAIL NUGGY! on Dec. 13, 2016 at 11:32 AM
3 moms liked this

"You disobey me."

Okay, mini Maleficent. xD

Libby22
by Ruby Member on Dec. 13, 2016 at 11:33 AM

That is absolutely adorable. She sounds very emotionally intelligent to have figured out journaling as a good outlet.

That being said...... Stop reading it :(

admsj5
by on Dec. 13, 2016 at 11:33 AM
Lol!

How old are twin brothers?
ms_amanda
by Platinum Member on Dec. 13, 2016 at 11:33 AM
1 mom liked this
I know, right?! My heart was breaking for her. Until I got to the last line! Lmao!

Quoting OwlNuggets:

"You disobey me."

Okay, mini Maleficent. xD

OwlNuggets
by HAIL NUGGY! on Dec. 13, 2016 at 11:34 AM

Kids. xD

Quoting ms_amanda: I know, right?! My heart was breaking for her. Until I got to the last line! Lmao!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 13, 2016 at 11:36 AM
2 moms liked this
I really dont find it funny laughing over this. These are things that really bother her. Just because she is a child? It is not funny. And going on to say oh the drama. I also don't think you belong reading her letters. Your invading her privacy.
ms_amanda
by Platinum Member on Dec. 13, 2016 at 11:39 AM
She's been doing this since she was a toddler. It started with angry drawings with lots of red and black (those were her angry colours). Journaling started just over a year ago. She has a firey temper. Drawing and writing have helped here immensely.

I know I shouldn't read them. It's hard not to though. I'm awful, I know! I never ever reference anything I read, at least. You're right though. I need to stop!

Quoting Libby22:

That is absolutely adorable. She sounds very emotionally intelligent to have figured out journaling as a good outlet.

Libby22
by Ruby Member on Dec. 13, 2016 at 11:42 AM

She sounds really special and it would be SOOOOO tempting to read her stuff because of the cute way she articulates her feelings. But the time to stop is now, mama. She's going to feel very violated if she ever finds out.

What a creative young girl. I hope she keeps up the journaling to help with the tumultuous teen years lol

Quoting ms_amanda: She's been doing this since she was a toddler. It started with angry drawings with lots of red and black (those were her angry colours). Journaling started just over a year ago. She has a firey temper. Drawing and writing have helped here immensely. I know I shouldn't read them. It's hard not to though. I'm awful, I know! I never ever reference anything I read, at least. You're right though. I need to stop!
Quoting Libby22:

ms_amanda
by Platinum Member on Dec. 13, 2016 at 11:42 AM
They're 10

Quoting admsj5: Lol!

How old are twin brothers?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 13, 2016 at 11:43 AM
Lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)