Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

CAT QUESTIONS

Posted by on Dec. 13, 2016 at 2:38 PM
  • 2 Replies
I have "dibs" on a kitten who will be ready in a few weeks. I cannot wait.

However. I have been looking high and low around shelters and etc. For another cat. An older one to rescue.

Think it will be ok? If I get shelte cat first. And in few weeks have a kitten. I just dont know if maybe there will a terratorial issue depending on the order of which I get the cats.

Or it likely wont matter?what say you?
I am also fearful. Im going to meet cat first and see how she is but what if she is ok at shelter snd then i get her home and she goes ballistic? Im nervoud about that.
by on Dec. 13, 2016 at 2:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
momwriter
by on Dec. 13, 2016 at 2:42 PM

The shelter can often tell you if the cat you get does well with other pets. My older cat tolerates my kitten but isn't thrilled with her.

AliasKarma
by Silver Member on Dec. 13, 2016 at 2:47 PM
So far they havent said much on phone. That she isnt bad with kids or animals but def. To. Bring in my kid to meet her and me meet her..

Ia the process long. She is old so she is free and has been there for a month. Would they let me take her the day we meet or would they make us wait?
What do they ask. Is there a legitiamte interview or do they just casually ask questions. Ive never even stepped foot inside a shelter. :/ i just pray she is frendly because she is gorgeous and i want to adopt her.

Quoting momwriter:

The shelter can often tell you if the cat you get does well with other pets. My older cat tolerates my kitten but isn't thrilled with her.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)