Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I bought a dog blanket, for myself

Posted by on Dec. 13, 2016 at 6:26 PM
  • 4 Replies
Aldi had some large plush throw blankets. There was some suggested for humans that came with a pillow and the pet ones(the desgins were paw prints and bones) the one with the pillow was really thin compared to the pet one so I bought the pet one. So my DS was just laughing the entire time in the store that I bought a pet blanket for personal use. We do have two cats, but they better not sit or lay on my blanket. The blankets were the same size and price.
by on Dec. 13, 2016 at 6:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
jjames1990
by on Dec. 13, 2016 at 6:27 PM
1 mom liked this
Ohhh, years ago DH and I searched for months for the perfect, oversized couch pillows. We finally settled on dog beds. Everyone loved them and were surprised when we told them what they were.

Enjoy your blanket!
tsatske2
by Latricia on Dec. 13, 2016 at 6:30 PM

And if you are like me, you couldn't resist telling them :)

Quoting jjames1990: Ohhh, years ago DH and I searched for months for the perfect, oversized couch pillows. We finally settled on dog beds. Everyone loved them and were surprised when we told them what they were. Enjoy your blanket!

jjames1990
by on Dec. 13, 2016 at 6:31 PM
Haha, always! We always get compliments on our house and I love telling people what we get from Dollar Tree or the thrift store.

Quoting tsatske2:

Quoting jjames1990: Ohhh, years ago DH and I searched for months for the perfect, oversized couch pillows. We finally settled on dog beds. Everyone loved them and were surprised when we told them what they were.

Enjoy your blanket!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 13, 2016 at 6:34 PM
Lol big mouths unite!

I bought a plush memory foam foot massager and put it in front of the vent for my old cat. She loves it!

Quoting tsatske2:

Quoting jjames1990: Ohhh, years ago DH and I searched for months for the perfect, oversized couch pillows. We finally settled on dog beds. Everyone loved them and were surprised when we told them what they were.

Enjoy your blanket!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)