Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Proof that she is not a....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 46 Replies
Troll, and the good kind of crazy.  

And, yes I talk about myself in third person online if you have not noticed.  lol

An old Conservative chat...

You and Donald S*** aren't connected on Facebook
Worked at earnhartds auto
Lives in Mesa, Arizona
  • Conversation started November 23, 2009

• 11/23, 10:36am
    The conservative named Donald

I am sorry Tonisha, I am old and my memory is geeting bad. Where do I know you from?

• November 27, 2009

• 11/27, 7:51am
    ME

You aren't cousin Donnie from Chi Town?!? Y'all could be twins.........:) I am trying to link with family, and friends all over the world. There is a secret mission, would you like to join me in creating the New World?

Tonisha Fortune a.k.a Momafortune and Godstar

• The conservative named Donald
    11/27, 9:58am

No, I am from the motor city originally! Living in Phoenix now, I thought my memory was going when I didn't recognize you:-) I don't know if you would want me in the new world, I am a very conservative thinker when it comes to financial and defence issues but an liberal on social issues. I do not agree with the democratic party on most issues but I do think we can all live in the same world peasefully! Nice chatting with you good luck with what you are trying to do.

• November 27, 2009
  • ME
    11/27, 8:56pm

What!?! Of course I want you in the Kingdom. I do not identify with a party, because I am all for one, instead of division. I guess my views would read like welfare on crack by your standards. lol I truly believe that within my lifetime all people in the world will come together as one, and bring forth the Kingdom of Heaven to Earth. Can't you imagine free food abundantly buffet style for all, free mansions for every family unit, free clothes and health care? The spirit of volunteerisms sparks a habit for humanity march to make the smile on God's face plump up all of our cheeks. I know you probably are rationalizing how this could not be so, but I assure you that according to His words all things are possible and we have prayed for the Kingdom to come on Earth as it is in Heaven for centuries. Repent Republicans the Kingdom is at hand! Let us be friends til the End my child....

In the beginning there was God. He created a son and daughter named Adam and Eve. They came forth as The Royal husband and wife and Eve name was changed by her husband to Nefertiti. They were given new bodies and their soul was renewed to God as Jesus and Mary Magdalene. ...
    momafortune.com
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 13, 2016 at 7:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 13, 2016 at 8:01 PM
Uhuh
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Dec. 13, 2016 at 8:05 PM
3 moms liked this
It's a little alarming that you're not the craziest person in MC. And you're a relatively harmless brand of crazy compared to a couple other chicks who seem bent on destroying the families around them.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 13, 2016 at 8:11 PM
1 mom liked this

This is social media, not real life for Heavens sake!!  Our children should not be a risk factor.  Sheesh.  Thanks for the compliment I think.  lol  I do prefer sharing my thoughts with men, because they are way less dramatic.  

Quoting Danesmommy1: It's a little alarming that you're not the craziest person in MC. And you're a relatively harmless brand of crazy compared to a couple other chicks who seem bent on destroying the families around them.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 13, 2016 at 8:27 PM

BUMP!

ThatDancerGirl
by Ruby Member on Dec. 13, 2016 at 8:28 PM
What religion are you?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 13, 2016 at 8:29 PM
Fake prophet.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 13, 2016 at 8:31 PM

*title change*

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 13, 2016 at 8:33 PM

I do not claim one religion, because I discern the truths from all doctrines and adopt them into my body.  I am the Church, the Wife of Jesus.

Quoting ThatDancerGirl: What religion are you?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 13, 2016 at 8:34 PM

liar

Quoting Anonymous 3: Fake prophet.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 13, 2016 at 8:37 PM
That suits you. Fake prophet.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

liar

Quoting Anonymous 3: Fake prophet.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)