Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Someone tell me I don't need a puppy at Christmas time!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 194 Replies
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

I've been looking for a puppy that my boxer mix can play with that will be able to keep up with her. She plays with my 10 year old Boston terrier but he's old and gets pooped out fast. These too are at the shelter right now and I am so tempted to go look at them! I just want to kiss their little faces! But it's Christmas time and we will be so busy the next couple weeks, on the other hand my oldest has 6 weeks off and can help me train her! Ahhhh!!
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 13, 2016 at 7:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
readyforhim
by Emerald Member on Dec. 13, 2016 at 8:00 PM
2 moms liked this

Adorable, the 2nd dog is precious. 

My kids are dying for a dog but I'm not sure we can manage with our crazy schedules. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 13, 2016 at 8:02 PM
4 moms liked this
Shelter pups are the best !
fairymom82
by Ruby Member on Dec. 13, 2016 at 8:04 PM
1 mom liked this
If you have the time, go for it. Our baby CeCe was a Christmas present 12 yrs ago. We recently lost her to cancer. A Christmas puppy is wonderful if you have time to work with them.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 13, 2016 at 8:05 PM
1 mom liked this
Small Puppies don't last long there but i have cats so I can't bring an older dog into the house.

Quoting Anonymous 2: Shelter pups are the best !
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 13, 2016 at 8:06 PM
I'm a stay at home mom so I have all the time in the world. Plus if I get one not it will have all its shots by the time we go camping in April.

Quoting fairymom82: If you have the time, go for it. Our baby CeCe was a Christmas present 12 yrs ago. We recently lost her to cancer. A Christmas puppy is wonderful if you have time to work with them.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 13, 2016 at 8:06 PM
Awww
PinkButterfly66
by Diamond Member on Dec. 13, 2016 at 8:08 PM
1 mom liked this

They're adorable.  Do you really want to go outside where it is cold every hour so the puppy can pee?   An older puppy would be better.  

HellHound
by Ruby Member on Dec. 13, 2016 at 8:08 PM
They are looking right at you! Wondering why the nice lady isn't coming to take them home. :(
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 13, 2016 at 8:09 PM
I live in southern Ca, it's not cold here. But I need to start pretty young because I have cats and a grouchy old man dog who hates everyone.

Quoting PinkButterfly66:

They're adorable.  Do you really want to go outside where it is cold every hour so the puppy can pee?   An older puppy would be better.  

bowbina76
by Bronze Member on Dec. 13, 2016 at 8:09 PM
11 moms liked this
Actually, you need them both. One might get lonely. ❤️❤️❤️
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)