Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

That Pissed Over fries?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Ok so I work at McDonald's yep I posted about moving soon and if should give notice.

Today was a decent day but at around 2 a lady came inand ordered a small fries and a large drink. Drive through was busy, front counter just had a couple people. She went to get her drink and b=never came back up until about 20 minutes later she asked for her $1.09 back since we couldn't see fit to bring her out sone small fries.Ok first off lady this is McDonald's not Applebees, Denny's or any other sit-down restaurant. I will take food to parents who have thier hands full with kids or disabled customers. This was a perfectly able woman whose only disability was the stick up her butt.

Anyway I didn't say this I simply explained that I was sorry and that someone must have mistakenly thought it had been served and taken it off the screen. I also told her, she wanted to wait, we had jst dropped some fries and I could upsize her a fresh medium fries to make up for the time she had waited. She said ok and i told her the fries have about 2 minutes left. She shoves the reciept at me and says, "Keep the dollar." And as she is storming out She says loudly, "Put it in your pocket as tip, you think you deserve one? NO!"

No real point to this just venting

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 11, 2017 at 3:56 AM
Replies (71-76):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 21 on Jan. 11, 2017 at 7:08 PM
I remember one day losing my shit on a McDonalds worker. I went through the drive through and they forgot 1 of my kids toys.....probably for the 5th time. The first 4 times I let it go. Usually because I was too damn busy to deal with it and we were always on the go.....which is the ONLY reason I would go there in the first place. Well, on the 5th time, I got out of my car to go inside and tell them they forgot the toy......they told me to go back to my car and bring the happy meal in so they could check the box😡. I lost my fucking shit on them. I went back in the car, got all 5 of our meals and drinks...came in and threw the food on the counter and demanded my money back.

To be honest, I know I was very over dramatic. However, I had been up for nearly 2 days straight with a child who had an ear infection, plus I had worked 20 hours in those 2 days. I was an complete basket case and probably should never have left my house.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 11, 2017 at 8:53 PM

Yeah that's the part that has us wondering

Quoting Anna_banana68: Oh. And she waited 20 minutes to get her fries?
Quoting Anonymous 20: Not here. We wait till are orders ready. But then I don't eat McDonald's often.
Quoting Anonymous 2: All the McDonald's around here now serve the customers tableside. I was under the impression that was part of the company's overhaul

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 11, 2017 at 8:55 PM

No I will say that was uncalled for on them they should have handed you a toy whe you came in and called it a day. I have never been anywhere where they say that they just ask to see the reciept to prove you bought it.

Quoting Anonymous 21: I remember one day losing my shit on a McDonalds worker. I went through the drive through and they forgot 1 of my kids toys.....probably for the 5th time. The first 4 times I let it go. Usually because I was too damn busy to deal with it and we were always on the go.....which is the ONLY reason I would go there in the first place. Well, on the 5th time, I got out of my car to go inside and tell them they forgot the toy......they told me to go back to my car and bring the happy meal in so they could check the box😡. I lost my fucking shit on them. I went back in the car, got all 5 of our meals and drinks...came in and threw the food on the counter and demanded my money back. To be honest, I know I was very over dramatic. However, I had been up for nearly 2 days straight with a child who had an ear infection, plus I had worked 20 hours in those 2 days. I was an complete basket case and probably should never have left my house.

dfournier0922
by Silver Member on Jan. 11, 2017 at 9:08 PM
I worked at a McDonald's in high school. One person brought the sandwich up with one bite left and said it was wrong. They wanted a whole sandwich replaced.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bleumonster
by Emerald Member on Jan. 11, 2017 at 9:10 PM
Hey fries are serious lol.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 22 on Jan. 11, 2017 at 9:11 PM

I would love some fries right now..I have cut all that out of my diet and now I want some fries...=) 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)