Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

She refused to give him a ride to school.....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 358 Replies

This morning it was freezing and windy outside. We live 1/2 a mile from school and all the kids in our apartment complex walk to school (or their parents can drop them off). We are a one car family and DH has the car at work today.

I know my neighbor drives her kids to school on days where the weather sucks. So I went next door and asked if she wouldn't mind give my son who is 9 a ride to school. (I have also seen her give other kids in the complex a ride too if their parents asked)

She told me, there was no way she was giving my kid a ride to school, and that she couldn't believe I even asked and closed the door on me. So my son had to walk to school.

When she got  back I asked her why she was being like that. Well  at the beginning of the school year (when her kids started going to the local school) My son was teasing her son at recess and calling him "white boy" She went to the school and my son was talked to about bullying and he lost a week of recess and was grounded at home. It was over and done with and he never did it again.

Well I guess last week when all the kids were waling home from school, her youngest had spilled chocolate milk all over her jacket, and my son was teasing her calling her disgusting on the walk home. (I didn't know about this and I will talk to him after school)

So just because he was teasing her kids a little, she wouldn't give him a ride and made him walk to school in the freezing windy weather ...... What a petty bitch.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 11, 2017 at 1:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
spunky946
by Ruby Member on Jan. 11, 2017 at 1:21 PM
44 moms liked this

Teach your kid not to tease other kids and maybe he will get a ride.

morgiefae
by on Jan. 11, 2017 at 1:23 PM
60 moms liked this

Natural consequences of your kid being a dick, sounds about right to me. 

Maime13
by Platinum Member on Jan. 11, 2017 at 1:24 PM
9 moms liked this
Your son has a history of making her child uncomfortable. I can understand why she wouldn't want to subject her child to unnecessary exposure.
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Jan. 11, 2017 at 1:24 PM
9 moms liked this
Actions have consequences. I'd let his little bad ass walk too.
Iguessiwasbad13
by Platinum Member on Jan. 11, 2017 at 1:24 PM
16 moms liked this
No you made your son walk to school. Not her job to pick up your slack.
Momof2Stepof3
by Ruby Member on Jan. 11, 2017 at 1:24 PM
12 moms liked this

You need to work on your son not being a bully. I don't blame her for not giving your bully a ride to school.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 11, 2017 at 1:24 PM
1 mom liked this
I wouldn't have given a kid who teased my kid a ride either.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 11, 2017 at 1:24 PM
3 moms liked this
I can't believe you'd ask either but I'm not a forgiver or a forgetter.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 11, 2017 at 1:24 PM
7 moms liked this

How many favors do you do for the assholes in your life, the dicks who treat you poorly and make your day/life shitty for no good reason?

None hopefully, am I right? This SHOULD be a life lesson but it seems you're just going to continue enabling and being an example for the bad behavior. You have fun with that, this post isn't trollish at all.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jan. 11, 2017 at 1:25 PM
Sounds about right to me. I wouldn't give your children a ride either.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)