Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Why is it that anyone questioning Trump is automatically.....

Posted by   + Show Post

some snivelling, out of touch liberal snowflake with hurt feelings because Hillary lost?

There's a whole lot of folks who didn't suport Hillary who aren't fans of Trump and a bunch of former Trump supportrers who are now concerned. Furthermore, someone's support of HIllary doesn't make their concern any less tangible or valid. Dismissing another view point based on your own doesn't make Trump any better, nor does it make you sound any more intelligent. 

Can we not be rightfully concerned citizens (regardless of who we supported) of a county whose greatness is being eclipsed by xenophobia, ignorance, fear mongering and a poorly disguised coup of special interests, big business and billionaires?

Are others not concerned about Trump's lack of knowledge and experience in government, not to mention his un-hinged twitter rants about anyone who disagrees with him??

I keep hearing supporters railing about being respectful of the US President but I see no sign that the man is acting in any way befitting the office himself. Nor do I recall any of those folks being respectful to Obama.

In spite of everything thrown at Obama, he handled it with grace and eloquence, you don't have to like him but if you have an unreasonable hatred toward Obama and you can't quite put your finger on why, I think you should consider the possibility that you're either a racist or you prefer being told what to think to actually accessing information and thinking for yourself.

The truth is, he wasn't a bad president, he got more accomplished than Bush and managed to pull us out of a pretty tough recession, not to mention, unemployement is an an all time low. He made more funds available to the VA, helped with student debt relief, invested in our failing infrastructure, he got the ACA passed, which, like it or not has helped milions afford healthcare. Yes, we're in debt but I'm afraid that has more to do with his predecessors than Mr. Obama's decisions. 

No matter who holds office, the likelihood of agreeing with everything done during an incumbent's tenure is about nil so it's counter-intuitive to think Trump will solve all of the problems we have or even those he has imagined for us. 

Some half-assed wall is not going to stop illegal entrance into the US; Trump will not arrest Hillary Clinton; he is not draining the swamp, he is re-populating it, he will raise taxes, probably to pay for the wall, the ACA cannot be dismantled and re-configured in one week and most of its failings are directly related to parts that were gutted by conservatives to get through congress; the rest of the world does not, in fact have to be ok with anything we do; and perhaps most importantly, there is a system of checks and balances Mr. Trump, I think you will find that the US president has less personal power than the CEO of Trump enterprises.

by on Jan. 11, 2017 at 3:21 PM
Replies (201-210):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 22 on Jan. 17, 2017 at 12:14 AM

lolz enjoy your next four years with a crazy racist at the wheel... hope you have a passport and a birth certicate. clapping

Quoting Anonymous 47: You don't have to be in America to be ignorant.
Quoting Anonymous 22:

Lady I've said several times I'm not American. Pease get it. I'm just saying what the rest of the world is saying. You all look bad. America right now is the laughing stock of the rest of the world. In fact there is a thing on the news who is pulling out of the thing on friday. Mocking Trump... I believe the catch phase about 'three doors down.' was "Trump making usa 2004 again". 

I'm on no ones sides. Most people are on no ones sides... but half your country voted in a racist... You should be very worried.

Quoting Anonymous 47: So you make a blanket statement about all of these people? And you see no issue with it? I voted for Gary Johnson because he's not a scumbag and I couldn't vote for a scumbag. But I see the ignorance and bigotry on both sides...all sides really. There are a few who are willing to make the best of things and there are those who in their own hate make things worse for all of us. You continue to make those who oppose to Trump look bad.
Quoting Anonymous 22:

Because Trump openly embraces all these things. Racism and he's a bigot. Its very hard to over look that someone would vote someone who was clearly racist to lead a multicultural country. The rest of the world is wondering what the hell you were thinking. If you voted for Trump explain how you too are not racist, uneducated, bigot? Because to vote of someone who is openly racist it must mean that you are ok with it. If you were not ok with it you would not have voted Trump. You would have voted someone else.

You can't just stand there screaming "I'm not racist.... but I'm ok if he's racist... and they are." If you are not racist you need to make a stand. Being coloured or being friends with or married to a person of colour or having different ethnic backgrounds doesn't make you not racist because you are willing to stand by and support someone who is.... in fact you voted for them.

Quoting Anonymous 47: The same reason anyone who supports him is a racist, uneducated, bigot. No one takes time to listen to one another.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 50 on Jan. 17, 2017 at 1:18 AM
Wow, he's picked superb people who have many years of experience and they will work for Americans. Just because they're wealthy show's they are successful in getting things done. So don't look at that as a negative.
TRUMP really wasts to help Americans and America. He didn't have to. He could be retired and enjoying the golden years. Instead he spent his money to get America BACK on track to make us the great Country we once we're.
People need to give TRUMP and his cabinet a chance. He's already done so much for you and your neighbors before going to the White House.
He's a hard worker,as are his children and those he's chosen to help fix and run America.
Please try to think positive. I'm sure he's going to keep his word unlike others who promised Americans everything and they received nothing.
God Bless Americans and America's future!!

Quoting Anonymous 3:

I said the same thing after he was elected. Watching him choose his advisors and cabinet, though, I'm losing hope. I'm not sure how long I'm supposed to give him the benefit on the doubt here...

Quoting lwalker270:

I agree.  Hillary was in no way my first choice and if the Republicans had put up a viable candidate, I would have likely voted for him/her over Clinton.

I hope I'm wrong and he's the best President ever.  I will happily eat crow.  I'm not holding my breath though.

KendallsMommee
by Spoiled SAHM on Jan. 17, 2017 at 1:31 AM
1 mom liked this
I think YOU should be President, OP!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 17, 2017 at 6:41 AM
Lmao. You actually had me going there for a little bit!

Quoting Anonymous 50: Wow, he's picked superb people who have many years of experience and they will work for Americans. Just because they're wealthy show's they are successful in getting things done. So don't look at that as a negative.
TRUMP really wasts to help Americans and America. He didn't have to. He could be retired and enjoying the golden years. Instead he spent his money to get America BACK on track to make us the great Country we once we're.
People need to give TRUMP and his cabinet a chance. He's already done so much for you and your neighbors before going to the White House.
He's a hard worker,as are his children and those he's chosen to help fix and run America.
Please try to think positive. I'm sure he's going to keep his word unlike others who promised Americans everything and they received nothing.

Quoting Anonymous 3:

I said the same thing after he was elected. Watching him choose his advisors and cabinet, though, I'm losing hope. I'm not sure how long I'm supposed to give him the benefit on the doubt here...

Quoting lwalker270:

I agree.  Hillary was in no way my first choice and if the Republicans had put up a viable candidate, I would have likely voted for him/her over Clinton.

I hope I'm wrong and he's the best President ever.  I will happily eat crow.  I'm not holding my breath though.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 47 on Jan. 17, 2017 at 6:51 AM
Name one way one chosen cabinet member is the best pick for their position.

Quoting Anonymous 50: Wow, he's picked superb people who have many years of experience and they will work for Americans. Just because they're wealthy show's they are successful in getting things done. So don't look at that as a negative.

Quoting Anonymous 3:

Quoting lwalker270:

LOLnope
by Bronze Member on Jan. 17, 2017 at 8:52 PM

this is a two way street. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 51 on Jan. 17, 2017 at 8:55 PM
Why is everyone who voted for Trump a racist vile asshole? Because I'm a black woman who supports him and I'm just as sick of hearing that bullshit.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 52 on Jan. 17, 2017 at 8:56 PM
Because theyre trump supporters. They share the same mentality he has.
Anyone who doesnt agree with him is wrong and worthless.
V35
by Veronica. on Jan. 17, 2017 at 9:04 PM
The short answer is because Trump and his supporters don't take winning very well. Part of the long answer is because they feel threatened by anyone who disagrees with them. The protests after the election didn't help this matter at all. If Trump does this country any good I will ask for my crow with a side of humble pie a la mode and svote for him in the next election. I think Trump's entire time in office will be a total humiliation to the US and I don't want to know what other countries think of us right now.
Flobrooks
by Gold Member on Jan. 17, 2017 at 10:12 PM

Some of your stuff I agree with but people should not have to buy insurance if they have the means to pay their bills and they would, if health care charges were related to the actual cost. .Health care is tremendously overpriced to cover the overpaid Administrators and the numerous drug pushers that the drug companies send out to offer golf vacations and Super Bowl trips to doctors for prescribing certain drugs, and the overpriced drugs such as the epipen made by Mylar that cost $2 to manufacture but they can charge $600 for.

I do not know why you lumped low income, working class and welfare together as republicans. If you went to college you must have majored in some useless crap like women's studies so you can look down on plumbers, electricians, mechanics, carpenters, farmers. Next time a pipe bursts in your house call an education theory major. Just so you know, upwards of 97% of blacks are Democrats and they vote skin color. Demographics also shows that currently 75% of black children are born to single parents and nearly all of those families are living entirely on welfare.

I do agree that the ER should not be used as a doctors office, but most of the people who do that are on medicaid so they do not care, it doesn't cost them anything. But their littleafternoon entertainment trip to the ER to get a bottle of cough syrup, a bottle of Vitamin D, or some "good painkiller" because "I slept on my shoulder wrong last night" costs them nothing but costs me and you, if you actually do work, about $1200.

Quoting Anonymous 23:

You are WRONG.  I am a white woman in my 50s and have had an income in the six figures for many years.   Many democrats are educated.  Many republicans are low income , working class and on welfare, voting against their own interests.  My BIL who lived on SSI for his entire life supported them, lol    Maybe the ones crying about health care should get a better job to afford it , right?  I paid out over 20k last year for health care, so I am sick of the crying about it.   Health insurance is something YOu need and should never be optional.    I am tired of the free loading repubs that refused to buy healh insurance and pushed the responsible people's premiums up.  When congress allows them to not buy it, they should not be allowed to use ERs for free or skip out on their bills.   How does that sound?  

Quoting Anonymous 44:

I don't see a lot of educated, rational, intelligent supporters of Hillary either and do see a lot of sore loosers who can not seem to accept reality and move on. I also see a whole lot of welfare moochers on this site who just found out they will not get their student loans forgiven and have free college, afraid they might finally have to GET A JOB!

Quoting Anonymous 3:

I suspect it's because people who blindly support him are incredibly defensive. They aren't the educated, rational, intelligent ones.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN