Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

But by the grace of God go I

Do you ever feel like that when you see someone homeless or on drugs. I do because I know I have felt extremely depressed before and could have made a very bad choice

So I just think by the Grace of God go I
by on Jan. 11, 2017 at 3:26 PM
Replies (151-152):
PrettyLittle6
by LeahLikesPerfect on Jan. 12, 2017 at 11:35 AM
I know. It makes me sad to read it, sometimes.

Quoting lowencope: I wish she would go anon and spare herself the ridicule.

Quoting PrettyLittle6: Yeah. Linda and I are actually friends. We talk and text regularly. But I feel like even the Anons seem to know more minute details than I, at times. They follow very closely. But other times, their stories and "details" are somewhat skewed.

Quoting lowencope: Lol. Im just saying. There's so much involvement here.

Quoting PrettyLittle6: It's a response to what Anon 10 replied with.

If you really want to know, then you can ask Anon 10 why she's so insistent that Linda email her ex on a Wednesday about keeping Ryder when she doesn't even know if Linda will still be feeling poorly on a Friday?

Quoting lowencope: Wow, I can't believe how much some of the members know about her life.... Not trying to be ugly, but what does any of this have to do with what she posted?

Quoting PrettyLittle6:

It's Wednesday. Ryder doesn't come til Friday. Chill a little bit. She's got time to see how her sickness goes.

Quoting Anonymous 10:

Well if there's too many germs for your sister to be there then there's too many germs for Ryder right?  As for using it against you ya he'll be able to use you actually caring about Ryder for once against you, lol.  He's already got plenty against you with all the bullshit you post, just wait. And even if that doesn't work Ryder's gone in 3 years no matter what.

Quoting Rydersmommy616: I'm starting antibiotics today. If I'm still this sick Friday I'll go from there. Would you risk losing your kid?
Your idiot if you think he wouldn't use it against me

Quoting Anonymous 10: Also since your house is so full of germs did you email Ryder's dad and tell him to just keep him this weekend? You don't want Ryder getting sick too.

Quoting Rydersmommy616: I told my sister she should wait because me house is full of germs.
Go ahead and attack. I don't have it in me to say I'm sick blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Quoting Anonymous 10: So still no painting? Shocking.

Quoting Rydersmommy616: Gone to the doctor and sweat my entire bed last night. I'm trying to find the energy to wash my sheets. It's very gross

Quoting Anonymous 6:

What have you done today?  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 32 on Jan. 12, 2017 at 2:16 PM

I've never been even remotely close to being homeless, and I don't attribute that to any god. Hard work, avoiding criminal activity, a good education and a hard worth ethic can get you far.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN