Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Strange or weird things your child has asked for

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 73 Replies

My daughter will be 7 next month and out of the blue earlier today actually asked me to buy her diapers so she wouldnt have to stop playing to go to the bathroom!!!!  She was being dead serious too!!!  How in the world do you respond to a question like that other then ummm NO!
lol
Did you buy what they asked for?

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 13, 2017 at 12:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Tara.Momof4
by Bronze Member on Jan. 13, 2017 at 12:55 AM
Ds asked for a giant tube of double bubble bubble
Gum. Like the kind of jar those cheeto puffs are sold in. When i asked why he said he wanted to chew it all up and make a giant gum ball. Kids are weird.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 13, 2017 at 12:56 AM
My six year old asked for a juicer for christmas. When his brother was 4 he asked for an email address for christmas, that was the end of his list.

I think kids are just weird. They say strange things.
iwicked
by Sugar Magnolia on Jan. 13, 2017 at 12:57 AM
My son asked to have his birthday party at the humane shelter so the animals can have fun too. He's going to be 13.
kcangel63
by Ruby Member on Jan. 13, 2017 at 12:57 AM
My dd asked for her birthday dinner for her 4th birthday to be something that tastes like her. LOL

She got chicken pot pie.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 13, 2017 at 1:01 AM
1 mom liked this

LOL an email address!!

Quoting Anonymous 2: My six year old asked for a juicer for christmas. When his brother was 4 he asked for an email address for christmas, that was the end of his list. I think kids are just weird. They say strange things.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 13, 2017 at 1:05 AM
His brother got the juicer, he is 8 and still doesn't have an email.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

LOL an email address!!

Quoting Anonymous 2: My six year old asked for a juicer for christmas. When his brother was 4 he asked for an email address for christmas, that was the end of his list.

I think kids are just weird. They say strange things.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 13, 2017 at 1:07 AM
1 mom liked this
That sounds reasonable. Or he is thinking he can sneak a puppy out under his jacket.

Quoting iwicked: My son asked to have his birthday party at the humane shelter so the animals can have fun too. He's going to be 13.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 13, 2017 at 1:08 AM

LOL My daughter didnt get the diapers either.  I am still shocked that she asked me that and was totally serious when she did!

Did he make anything good to drink with the juicer?

Quoting Anonymous 2: His brother got the juicer, he is 8 and still doesn't have an email.
Quoting Anonymous 1:

LOL an email address!!

Quoting Anonymous 2: My six year old asked for a juicer for christmas. When his brother was 4 he asked for an email address for christmas, that was the end of his list. I think kids are just weird. They say strange things.

Jasuzha
by Ruby Member on Jan. 13, 2017 at 1:09 AM
Some shelters do allow that. I've seen it on tv. They have people do some easy tasks around the shelter like feeding. They even have a special cake for the dogs to join in the fun.

OP my son asked for diapers too. He wanted them so he wouldn't pee the bed. He does that when he's stressed.

Quoting iwicked: My son asked to have his birthday party at the humane shelter so the animals can have fun too. He's going to be 13.
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 13, 2017 at 1:09 AM

Puppy-napper! lol

Quoting Anonymous 2: That sounds reasonable. Or he is thinking he can sneak a puppy out under his jacket.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)