Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I was 301 pounds but now i am....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 115 Replies
3 moms liked this

Still fat...i seriously cant see a difference and yet i know i have lost weight the scale tells me....I am still fat as hell and honestly am looking for confirmation or idk lies...to make me feel better its been a year of working out and eating right and i am still ....fat. ok my scale says 239...i will be 35 in a month and i wanted to be thin for my birthday....i dont think ill make it. My confession is no matter how thin i may get i dont think i will ever see a difference.thats a year apart. In the green dec 7 i was 250. I am loosing roughly 8 pounds a month...though i still yo yo between loosing 2 pounds a week, 1 pound, nothing gain a pound rollercoaster.

No diet pills, no "diet" just no junk food...ok not no i have taken bites off my sons plate on speical occasions...thanksgive i hade two bites of pie, birthday party i will take a bite off his plate. I started out walking with my son every day than went to plates and now do aerobics and toning exercise
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 13, 2017 at 1:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 13, 2017 at 1:18 AM
That's a huge difference keep it up!
iwicked
by Sugar Magnolia on Jan. 13, 2017 at 1:19 AM
1 mom liked this
Good for you!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 13, 2017 at 1:19 AM
1 mom liked this
I can see it. A lot. Keep it up. It's working.
blinx
by Gold Member on Jan. 13, 2017 at 1:19 AM
1 mom liked this
I can see a difference! Keep up the good work!
bluebunnybabe
by kid crack dealer on Jan. 13, 2017 at 1:19 AM
1 mom liked this
Don't get discouraged. I see a huge difference & you're doing great!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 13, 2017 at 1:21 AM
2 moms liked this

It didn't come on quickly and you can't lose it quickly.   You have done great and still may have another 100 to lose but it takes time.  I have lost nearly 40lbs last year and I still have 30 to go.  I hope to be at my goal this time next year but as long as I am close to my goal by this time next year I am ok with it.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jan. 13, 2017 at 1:22 AM
7 moms liked this
It is amazing what walking every day can do.
There's a huge difference. You've lost about 60 pounds... so go look at 6 ten pound bags of potatoes. You've lost all of that.
I was feeling kinda blah about losing 5 pounds and my friend was like, you lost a bag of potatoes, and it kind of cheered me up.
DanaG70
by Ruby Member on Jan. 13, 2017 at 1:22 AM
1 mom liked this

There is a remarkable difference! Keep it up, you look great!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Jan. 13, 2017 at 1:24 AM
2 moms liked this
Lol. I like this!

Yes op, when you are in the store next time you can look at the potatoes and smile :)

Quoting Anonymous 6: It is amazing what walking every day can do.
There's a huge difference. You've lost about 60 pounds... so go look at 6 ten pound bags of potatoes. You've lost all of that.
I was feeling kinda blah about losing 5 pounds and my friend was like, you lost a bag of potatoes, and it kind of cheered me up.
ThatDancerGirl
by on Jan. 13, 2017 at 1:25 AM
I can tell you're losing. You're doing it at a healthy rate and in a healthy way, in a way that will be maintainable long term. Keep it up!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)