Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I hate my...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 13 Replies
Boobs!!!!! I am 44DDD and bra shopping is a nightmare i can't find a bra anywhere and when i do find one i have to pay so much money... I want to get a breast reduction surgery but i dont have the money and my insurance company doesn't cover it. I feek like i am being punished:(
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 13, 2017 at 1:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Pink.Sunshine
by Petty Princess on Jan. 13, 2017 at 1:50 AM

I can't even find a 40D. The band at 38D is way too tight and uncomfortable. That or I need to eat healthier and start exercising. Good grief.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 13, 2017 at 1:58 AM
I can find tons of 40d but they are to tight.

Quoting Pink.Sunshine:

I can't even find a 40D. The band at 38D is way too tight and uncomfortable. That or I need to eat healthier and start exercising. Good grief.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 13, 2017 at 2:05 AM
Geez, I will never complain about having small boobs again, lol I'm thankful for my 34D's
Princess_s21
by Sarah on Jan. 13, 2017 at 2:06 AM

i feel you on this.

Not_A_Native
by Ruby Member on Jan. 13, 2017 at 2:15 AM

With a band size of 44, it's not just your boobs.  You need to lose weight.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 13, 2017 at 2:17 AM
You need to shut up!

Quoting Not_A_Native:

lenashark
by Emerald Member on Jan. 13, 2017 at 2:36 AM

I have the opposite problem, 28B, they are so hard to find and I have no desire to get a boob job just for a bra.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 13, 2017 at 2:37 AM

That could be true.But not in a punishment way, just in a healtheir choices way.

Quoting Not_A_Native:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 13, 2017 at 2:43 AM

Last time I was measured I was a 40DD and I've grown since. It sucks because I already wear sports bras because that's the only thing that WOULD fit comfortably and now I need to be measured again :(. When I got measured it was at a high priced store and they had a buy two get two bra and panties sale. I had gone with a friend who wanted to be measured and buy bras. She paid $90 for two bras and gave me the two free ones because I was still wearing I think like 38D or something super small. My bras wore like those bikinis that barely cover the nips lol. Hey I didn't go around asking people how they're supposed to fit but needless to say going up fit very well. Too bad that stores in another city kind of far to get to or I'd go back for another fitting.

sheramom4
by Emerald Member on Jan. 13, 2017 at 3:05 AM

Quoting lenashark:

I have the opposite problem, 28B, they are so hard to find and I have no desire to get a boob job just for a bra.

Middle DD is a 28 C, almost D. We have given up on finding a properly fitting bra. Once she stops growing we will order specialty bras but at the moment she is still in the process of developing. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)