Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

When was the last time you were in a waterbed?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 87 Replies

I had one in the 1990's and it was awesome! esspecially during pregnancy. My sister and bil still sleeping in their 30plus yr old waterbed.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 13, 2017 at 2:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
HistoryNutty
by Ruby Member on Jan. 13, 2017 at 2:18 AM
I was five. That was a fun bed. I think one of my brothers popped it. Wish they sold those still.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 13, 2017 at 2:22 AM
The 90s for sure. Loved the ones I had! But my God, if the heater went out on those things, that was not fun! Lol. Do they still make them?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 13, 2017 at 2:22 AM

Junior high late 80's early 90's lol. I so want one but with the floors I'm worried about what will happen if it leaks :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 13, 2017 at 2:22 AM
When I was a teen. Made me nauseous and queasy, that was the first and last time, lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 13, 2017 at 2:22 AM

I can remember when waterbed stores were a dime a dozen! they even had cribs with waterbed matress's, lol, and yeah boys under the age of 16 should be kept away from those beds. Just saying...lol

Quoting HistoryNutty: I was five. That was a fun bed. I think one of my brothers popped it. Wish they sold those still.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 13, 2017 at 2:23 AM

Not new, but used on craigs list.

Quoting Anonymous 2: The 90s for sure. Loved the ones I had! But my God, if the heater went out on those things, that was not fun! Lol. Do they still make them?

lenashark
by Emerald Member on Jan. 13, 2017 at 2:25 AM

I have sat on one, but have never slept on one.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 13, 2017 at 2:25 AM
Early 90s. My older brother and his wife had one. Her sister and I used to have sleepovers there and I hated that bed. It was so cold.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 13, 2017 at 2:26 AM
I just looked it up. Lol. Looks like you can actually buy new on amazon. But, it's third party sellers. So, maybe just old ones that have never been used?

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Not new, but used on craigs list.

Quoting Anonymous 2: The 90s for sure. Loved the ones I had! But my God, if the heater went out on those things, that was not fun! Lol. Do they still make them?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jan. 13, 2017 at 2:26 AM

Why?

Quoting Anonymous 1:

I can remember when waterbed stores were a dime a dozen! they even had cribs with waterbed matress's, lol, and yeah boys under the age of 16 should be kept away from those beds. Just saying...lol

Quoting HistoryNutty: I was five. That was a fun bed. I think one of my brothers popped it. Wish they sold those still.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)