Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

She did WHAT????

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies

So today while listening to the radio because they were giving out concert tickets they had a question to the listenrs. Has your child ever said something something to the teacher that was embarrassing/mortifying? Guy calls in and says not them but his wife teaches kindergarten and this is the story.

Little girls mom has pocket rocket (vibrator) she calls Mr. Giggles. Little girl brings it to school and turns it on trying to make the kids giggle but touching them with it. Teacher had to confiscate it and give it back to mom at pick up. Would love to have been a fly on the wall for that conversation.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 13, 2017 at 2:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
TheAnnieMac
by Gold Member on Jan. 13, 2017 at 2:27 AM
1 mom liked this

I would be concerned as to why the child had a name for mom's vibe, knew how to turn it on, and used it to touch other kids to make them "giggle". Like really, REALLY, concerned. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 13, 2017 at 2:31 AM
While I can see your concern, vibrators aren't hard to turn on. It's possible the kid found it and asked the mother what it was, and if the mom didn't want to explain and said it's Mr Giggles and he makes me laugh.

Quoting TheAnnieMac:

I would be concerned as to why the child had a name for mom's vibe, knew how to turn it on, and used it to touch other kids to make them "giggle". Like really, REALLY, concerned. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 13, 2017 at 2:32 AM

My brother got suspended several times for things he said.  It had just come out at the time & he was very fond of quoting lines from "Hot for Teacher" by Van Halen.  

"I don't feel tardy"   sent to the office so many times for it & being tardy, he eventually earned a 2 day suspension

"I brought my pencil! gimme something to write on" same teacher he loved to give the tardy line to, again eventually got him suspended.

My mom said the first time for each, the principal laughed.  By the end he wasn't as amused anymore. 

same brother was arrested inside an empty house in the neighborhood.  They didn't break in, but the door was unlocked & they walked in & got high.  When the cops showed up and ask if they had taken anything, my brother's grand response was "look around, we took EVERYTHING!" his friends went home, he went to jail.  My mom had to keep a $50 "bail the smart ass out of jail" fund all thru his teenaged years.  It was always his mouth that got him popped. 

TheAnnieMac
by Gold Member on Jan. 13, 2017 at 2:34 AM

I mean I guess. I feel like that's an exceedingly weird explanation of a vibe to a kid if you don't want them to continue playing with it. In a situation where kid found the vibe and mom didn't want them playing with it, why give it a funny name and tell them it makes you giggle? Why not just say it's a massager for mommy's sore spots or something? 

Quoting Anonymous 2: While I can see your concern, vibrators aren't hard to turn on. It's possible the kid found it and asked the mother what it was, and if the mom didn't want to explain and said it's Mr Giggles and he makes me laugh.
Quoting TheAnnieMac:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 13, 2017 at 2:38 AM
Lol i would have made my dh go get it.

Only thing my son has ever said was are you shitting me to his teacher when she get a prank on him. Hes in 4k.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 13, 2017 at 2:38 AM
People get flustered and embarrassed about private things and don't always think before explaining.

Quoting TheAnnieMac:

I mean I guess. I feel like that's an exceedingly weird explanation of a vibe to a kid if you don't want them to continue playing with it. In a situation where kid found the vibe and mom didn't want them playing with it, why give it a funny name and tell them it makes you giggle? Why not just say it's a massager for mommy's sore spots or something? 

Quoting Anonymous 2: While I can see your concern, vibrators aren't hard to turn on. It's possible the kid found it and asked the mother what it was, and if the mom didn't want to explain and said it's Mr Giggles and he makes me laugh.

Quoting TheAnnieMac:

Tara.Momof4
by Bronze Member on Jan. 13, 2017 at 2:39 AM
Your brother is my new favorite person

Quoting Anonymous 3:

My brother got suspended several times for things he said.  It had just come out at the time & he was very fond of quoting lines from "Hot for Teacher" by Van Halen.  

"I don't feel tardy"   sent to the office so many times for it & being tardy, he eventually earned a 2 day suspension

"I brought my pencil! gimme something to write on" same teacher he loved to give the tardy line to, again eventually got him suspended.

My mom said the first time for each, the principal laughed.  By the end he wasn't as amused anymore. 

same brother was arrested inside an empty house in the neighborhood.  They didn't break in, but the door was unlocked & they walked in & got high.  When the cops showed up and ask if they had taken anything, my brother's grand response was "look around, we took EVERYTHING!" his friends went home, he went to jail.  My mom had to keep a $50 "bail the smart ass out of jail" fund all thru his teenaged years.  It was always his mouth that got him popped. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 13, 2017 at 2:50 AM

Quoting Tara.Momof4: Your brother is my new favorite person
Quoting Anonymous 3:

7 teenagers jay walk against a light in front of their high school.   ONE goes to jail for it.  wanna guess which one?  LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)