Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Help me to understand

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies

I have a friend how is pregnant with her 4th child but all she does is well at the two oldest one's and bitches about the three she already has. She complains that she has no time to herself. Why does she keep have kid after kid after kid? I have one and that is all I need.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 13, 2017 at 5:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 13, 2017 at 5:17 AM
Huh?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 13, 2017 at 5:22 AM

Different fathers? More welfare? 

Oh and I suggest re-reading your post..it doesn't make complete sense...

flitterflutter
by Bronze Member on Jan. 13, 2017 at 5:23 AM

Bad choices?

flitterflutter
by Bronze Member on Jan. 13, 2017 at 5:23 AM

Ask her.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 13, 2017 at 5:24 AM
I had a friend like that. Always whining how poor and stressed she was etc etc. but kept having kids with tjr same loser. She refused to do anything to help herself. I finally just quit talking to her. On the off chance we do talk, all she does is whine
TheAnnieMac
by Gold Member on Jan. 13, 2017 at 5:37 AM

I had a friend who had her first kid in high school. She was not a great mom. Used to tell WIC that she breastfed so that she got more actual food, but then only bottle fed and put 1/2 the amount of formula in the bottle whenever she made one. Then she wondered why he was always hungry.

When she was pregnant with her 5th kid in 6 years she was crying to me on the phone. I told her to have an abortion, she wouldn't do it. I told her to give it up for adoption, she wouldn't do it. I told her there were things called calendars and there were better ways to mark the fucking years than popping out babies. 

That was almost 20 years ago. Dad of the first kid got out early and now he's raising that one. The others were taken by CPS at some point and I have no idea if she ever got them back. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)