Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

When I Was Little...

Posted by on Jan. 13, 2017 at 6:28 AM
  • 31 Replies

When I was little we traveled a lot because we were military.  And as we traveled across the country we saw all kinds of old cars in fields and places like that.  And I thought every car that I saw with bullet holes in it had been driven by Bonnie and Clyde.  What kinds of silly things did you think when you were little?

by on Jan. 13, 2017 at 6:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JalynSpoon
by CajunTarHeel on Jan. 13, 2017 at 6:31 AM
1 mom liked this

That when you cross state lines, you are on a different planet.

And I couldn't understand why my Mom & Dad picked Louisiana to live in. I was mad that they didn't try for New York or something.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

iamme1986
by Platinum Member on Jan. 13, 2017 at 6:35 AM
1 mom liked this
This is partially my sisters fault she is 4 years older than me. When I was about 3 we lived in Okinawa (military as well). One day I was walking across the living room and as soon as I stepped we had an earthquake. Later my sister pulled me aside and told me that I cannot step on that exact spot in the floor because it was the earthquake button. So I always very careful to never walk through that part of the living room lol. She also had me convinced for awhile that the earthquakes were caused by Godzilla escaping from his cage. you know what...this is 100% her fault lol
happyolechimp
by vera on Jan. 13, 2017 at 6:36 AM
1 mom liked this
i thought that dogs were the males and cats were the females
TheAnnieMac
by Gold Member on Jan. 13, 2017 at 6:38 AM
1 mom liked this

I was always looking at the cross traffic signal when my dad was driving, so I thought that he went on red and stopped on green. To me, for some reason, this meant that when you got your driver's license you decided if you were going to go on red or green, and then had to follow that for the rest of your life. 

kmorales7690
by Ruby Member on Jan. 13, 2017 at 6:42 AM
I thought you God pregnant by eating dirt, because god made Adam and Eve out of dirt.

I (like many) believed the longer I stayed in the bathtub I would turn into a mermaid. Still disappointed that didn't happen.

I had an imaginary horse, not imaginary friend, a horse. I don't remember what his name was but he went everywhere with me!
Chicklets13
by Kris on Jan. 13, 2017 at 6:45 AM
I wore a bathing suit to take a bath because God sees everything 😊 I also thought King Kong was real and knew it was just a matter of time before he stepped on me in my sleep.
Glitch202
by Gold Member on Jan. 13, 2017 at 7:05 AM

Older siblings can be cruel. LOL

Quoting iamme1986: This is partially my sisters fault she is 4 years older than me. When I was about 3 we lived in Okinawa (military as well). One day I was walking across the living room and as soon as I stepped we had an earthquake. Later my sister pulled me aside and told me that I cannot step on that exact spot in the floor because it was the earthquake button. So I always very careful to never walk through that part of the living room lol. She also had me convinced for awhile that the earthquakes were caused by Godzilla escaping from his cage. you know what...this is 100% her fault lol

Mom2Boys9501
by Platinum Member on Jan. 13, 2017 at 7:07 AM
That if you turned the tv off the people in the tv died.
Glitch202
by Gold Member on Jan. 13, 2017 at 7:10 AM

anxiousAwww poor kid.

Quoting Chicklets13: I wore a bathing suit to take a bath because God sees everything 😊 I also thought King Kong was real and knew it was just a matter of time before he stepped on me in my sleep.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 13, 2017 at 7:11 AM
I thought the Monkees were in my radio, lol.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)