Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Help me get DH anger!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 68 Replies
DH is upset that my sister moved in. She pays 500/month and helps with the kids. He WAS working out of town at the time. I needed the help. He says he can get over it.

When we first got married he was a full time student in a trade school. His classes were at night. He had a then 4 year old son. BM was struggling and asked us to take SS. I said no. DH would either have to drop out and work or move in with his parents with SS.

My issues were that DH had NO INCOME but refused to allow SS to eat FREE school food. Id have to absorb the cost. All of oyr expenses would go up and Id be babysitting. He was pissed for years.

How can he give a shit about a rent paying adult moving in when he tried to drain me with his child?
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 13, 2017 at 7:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
notjstasocermom
by Sapphire Member on Jan. 13, 2017 at 7:34 AM
Um..yeah
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 13, 2017 at 7:34 AM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Y'all are a hot mess. You married this man knowing he had a child and obligations to his child. Wow
mcginnisc
by *Claire-Bear* on Jan. 13, 2017 at 7:35 AM

It is hypocritical...that's why.. 

You said no to him needeing help with his child.. yet, when *you* needed help, it was ok to do something about it. That's my opinion anyway. 

Claire

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13 

Marivilla
by on Jan. 13, 2017 at 7:36 AM
Did you post about that years ago? That he was a sahd and would accept child support from BM?
Marivilla
by on Jan. 13, 2017 at 7:36 AM
Did you post about that years ago? That he was a sahd and wouldn't accept child support from BM?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 13, 2017 at 7:37 AM
DH had NO INCOME but was

unwilling to have SS eat school food for free.

apply for any aid

nope.

Quoting notjstasocermom: Um..yeah
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 13, 2017 at 7:38 AM
No. He told BM that she didn't need to pay anything.

Quoting Marivilla: Did you post about that years ago? That he was a sahd and would accept child support from BM?
honeyrder
by on Jan. 13, 2017 at 7:38 AM
And as an adult, she could have helped herself. A child can't.

Quoting mcginnisc:

You said no to him needeing help with his child.. yet, when *you* needed help, it was ok to do something about it. That's my opinion anyway. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 13, 2017 at 7:38 AM
My sister brings income IN! SS was money and time going out

Quoting mcginnisc:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 13, 2017 at 7:40 AM
DH could have taken in. He would have to leave my house and get on welfare OR quit school and get a job

Quoting honeyrder: And as an adult, she could have helped herself. A child can't.

Quoting mcginnisc:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)