Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Would this make you uncomfortable?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 30 Replies

You are dating someone and he posts something about the perfect date on FB. He doesnt tag anyone but you make a silly comment and after you go to bed at least 4 other women comment saying come get me and lets go and he likes all of their comments, and you know 2 of those women freaked out on him for dating someone besides them. Would you be uncomfortable? And if you were would you say that it makes you uncomfortable, or end it and keep your mouth shut?

This is constant with these particular women.

It makes me uncomfortable. And BF and I have been together for a few months now. I'm thinking about calmly telling him I dont like it and he needs to make it known he's taken and that I dont appreciate him allowing it to continue, That it makes me feel hurt and disrespected. Then other times I think saying anything would me seem crazy and possessive, so I just need to end it without telling him why.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 13, 2017 at 8:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Catherinesmom12
by on Jan. 13, 2017 at 8:26 AM
A few months? Stop the crazy. Man facebook causes so much drama. I'm glad I deleted mine last year

Don't say anything you nut
zombiemegg
by Gold Member on Jan. 13, 2017 at 8:27 AM
Yeah you just need to come out and tell him how you feel otherwise it will continue. If he doesn't want to put them in their place then that should give you a clue to how he feels about it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 13, 2017 at 8:27 AM

If I was DATING someone, it might make me uncomfortable. If I considered someone my boyfriend? Well, I don't think that would happen with someone who obviously wasn't that into me.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 13, 2017 at 8:28 AM
Few months? Wow. Things have changed since I dated. Slow down and don't smother the poor man. You start to have demands on who he can be friends with and he will walk away.
JalynSpoon
by CajunTarHeel on Jan. 13, 2017 at 8:28 AM

Have you guys had the talk about being exclusive?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 13, 2017 at 8:30 AM
He's just not that into you..
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 13, 2017 at 8:30 AM
If he is saying he was happy with your dates and your relationship and letting others know he is taken then I see no issue. Plus you have only been dating a couple months... You may be feeling more attachment to him than he is to you at this stage so you may look like a psycho and possessive if you make it an issue this early on.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jan. 13, 2017 at 8:32 AM

This isn't a woman problem, it's a HIM problem. They act like that because he lets them, he enjoys their attention and he does what it takes to keep them interested. If he were ignoring these ladies they wouldn't be throwing themselves at him like morons, he's stringing them along. As in he takes the time and energy to make them think they have a shot every day. I'm betting his FB and phone are filled with inappropriate texts and messages. 

I get that you haven't been dating long but he's either committed or he isn't. And this guy isn't. 

Cut him loose, I have zero time or tolerance for guys like that. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 13, 2017 at 8:35 AM

Yes about 6 months. I dont care who he's friends with. I do care that he's encouraging several women who have told him multiple times to break things off with me to continue flirting with him and trying to get him to go out with them. Id rather he walk away than be that disrespectful. I dont need or want a relationship bad enough to put up with that

Quoting Anonymous 3: Few months? Wow. Things have changed since I dated. Slow down and don't smother the poor man. You start to have demands on who he can be friends with and he will walk away.

Medic32
by Go PREDS! on Jan. 13, 2017 at 8:36 AM
You say you are dating in one sentence and he is your boyfriend in another. Which is it OP? It's been a few months. Have you both actually said it's exclusive, or are you assuming that?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)